I use toilet paper strong two ply not paper towel when I germinate my seeds and I use a heating pad and a beach towel I cover the sandwich size plate with another off setting just a bit to get air in there and then I cover it top and bottom with the beach towel I then place it on a heating pad on low to keep the heat consistent I double up the beach towel. I get fast even consistent germination doing it that way. Paper towel is to abrasive for a young seedling. That being said there is a lot of good proven methods that work just as good if not better
wait, i dont have to hire a voodoo princess, three virgins and buy two grams of blow and a bottle of Rum during the new moon?

So, my current grow space is a little cluttered (under statement)... It will definitely take some strategy starting transition from my current grow to assuring my babies CrEme BuBBly and DOUBLE GRAPE gain enough light access for the first couple weeks...Will def be moving some things.lol This should be interested!!! All the current plants growing are Mephisto strains: will post better shots of all soon!
2- 3 Bears OG
2- Beary White
1- Skylar White
1- WHITE Crack
1- Grape Crinkle
Get it Rick!!!!!!! Let the games begin my friend!!!!

I've almost always had every bean I dropped come out using the papertowel method. Even worked with beans that weren't stored correctly and had to have been 4-6yrs old. Never had an issue and if I did get one that didn't show, I just gave a shrug and dropped another to take the stillborns place

Oh hey there little buddy

IMG_0286.JPG

Marge (my little AvT) is chillin' in her temporary home while the photos finish up this week :cheers::vibe::doh:

Well good thing I got extra seeds seems like only 1 of my 5 is gonna grow. 2nd one doesn't look like it's gonna survive and other 3 havn't come above ground yet. Will germ some extras just incase will give these another few days.
2b76a734d8aaaeb2cf39ec3a9a716e3f.jpg
ca7e77870756b9806d7d921272c9019d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I use toilet paper strong two ply not paper towel when I germinate my seeds and I use a heating pad and a beach towel I cover the sandwich size plate with another off setting just a bit to get air in there and then I cover it top and bottom with the beach towel I then place it on a heating pad on low to keep the heat consistent I double up the beach towel. I get fast even consistent germination doing it that way. Paper towel is to abrasive for a young seedling. That being said there is a lot of good proven methods that work just as good if not better
I use a shot glass or small cup, soak for 12-24 hours and then put in bounty paper towels preferably, but ol lady frowns on me splurging on bounty just for seeds, when I usually buy sparkle paper towels for the house lmao

Back