Since I couldn't get any of my my Ripleys og beans to germ no matter what method I used. . I'll be pondering which I will choose now. . Maybe cosmic queen, hubba, or double grape. Ughhhhh
dannnng! sorry to hear of the ripleys; and best of luck with that decision! either of them selection's, are gonna be great!

Thats the exact thing i am talking about!!!! I carefully dug around a few of them to see whats going on.. nothing.. i could have guessed that!!! tails still nice and white, some are frowing and some are not!!! I had this multiple failise issue, using rapid rooters.. theres more to it besides bad technique...
whoa, my goldglues had monster tails, i had never seen this before; ut them in the soil and 2hrs later they were out, halmetheads and all; so i took my medic water kit to them and helped teh shells off. Whew glad that both mine, survived, wish you had the same luck :pass:

whats so frustrating is that a lot of people are not willing to say they had beans that did not germ because they feel like its there fault. If we all actually said "hey my super duper dubstep nug wonder did not germ!" and we all had the same problem we could help that breeder with feedback before he is out of business and doesn't know why.

dannnng! sorry to hear of the ripleys; and best of luck with that decision! either of them selection's, are gonna be great!

whoa, my goldglues had monster tails, i had never seen this before; ut them in the soil and 2hrs later they were out, halmetheads and all; so i took my medic water kit to them and helped teh shells off. Whew glad that both mine, survived, wish you had the same luck :pass:
Perfect example. No goldglue issues here.

whats so frustrating is that a lot of people are not willing to say they had beans that did not germ because they feel like its there fault. If we all actually said "hey my super duper dubstep nug wonder did not germ!" and we all had the same problem we could help that breeder with feedback before he is out of business and doesn't know why.

Anytime i write reviews on strains, i am adamant on putting out the full truth. I have so few issues with germination in my setup, that if i see ANY failures it is noted. Seeds are pricey and we should get what we pay for. Its important that we all speak up. If for nothing else i like to think that the breeders are definitely listening and will correct the problem.

Last edited:
I gotcha,, nuff said... yaaa i do have my mephs that will get me through this comp... diplomat??? You dont even have me on that list

Anytime i write reviews on strains, i am adamant on putting out the full truth. I have so few issues with germination in my setup, that if i see ANY failures it is noted. Seeds are pricey and we should get what we pay for. Its important that we all speak up. If for nothing else i ike to think that the breeders are definitely listening and will correct the problem.
%100 percent and its our responsibility to contact them if we have a gripe and not air our bitches gripes and complaints here where we can say whatever we want without consequences. Their livelihood is at stake and in my case i have contacted the breeder and we have come to an agreement. I suggest we all do the same and grow on!
:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

I popped illuminautos #27#22#25#26
@biglee @wwwillie - MBAP and Gold Glue
@NoRobo - Double Grape,Illuminauto[HASHTAG]#16[/HASHTAG]
@greengrassgrow-hubbabubbasmelloscope.
@Yourztrulee- Sour Orange Livers and Skylar White.
@Brew712-Chemdoggin
@hairyman - SourOrangeLivers
@IzzyTheGrower - Double grape and AVT
@Gauge Steel- AVT
@Only1Sky - Crème Bubbly and Sour Crinkle
@johnp540 -Fantasmo Express, double grape, AvT, toof decay, grape walker kush
@strangegreen - AvT Special
@neurotree - AvT
@1939bear - Creme Bubbly
@rayuki - DG, white train, auto blues
@4tokin- Mystery mix
@JonnyBravo420 - MBAP, Sour Livers, Triangle Kush, Gold Glue, Toofless Alien
@JoshNHL- Chemdogging
@Raoul-Duke - Gold Glue
@Jibblerjoe - sour bubbly, Ripley og , auto blues
IMG_20170904_183155618.jpg

It happens. :shrug:

No shame in my game bro.. i am not at all blaming the seed companies,cause ive had different vendos gear cause the same issues.. worst case , about 4 months ago, lost 15 out of 20... why lie?!?!? Hey @Starbreaker , ive killed more seeds than my pup!! Bwahaha.. at least laugh about it

It is important store your seed stock correctly first and foremost. Age is not seeds friend either. I am a decent grower but I have a 90% germ rate at best I always have one or two that do not cut the mustard. We use to with seeds that were hard to sprout take a match box and rub the seed on the match starter to make them pop easier it worked.

Back