A few look more then ready for planting, 2 auto blues struggling. Been 24hrs in water and now 24hrs in paper towel.
acdda96ce653c099e2b21cde5b44adca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Hey mang, have you ever got them to this stage, but when planted( i use coco) they refuse to continue growing?? I still get these "random" failures... lemme update....

Me 3. Don't understand why.
all My spring time seeds have been %100. Hate to say it but my first non germers have been Mephisto. But when i see what they can grow i always say. "Ya But" and remember i got free seeds. Its when the strain i wanted doesn't germ.
go ahead and laugh
Gauge :haha:

this summer has been a rough one for me. Its happened more than i would like to admit in different mediums. I am writing it off to my beans getting baked in transit.
I dunno bro, ive been losing a shitton of em.. but when 10 are planted( for example) and 9 germ( with tail showing, then carefully planted in the media and out of 9, four sprout.. this is bullshit, its not my method cause i hear about this more and more.. sure we all had 100% germ success at one point, it dont mean shi* when you get a 20% success rate... i could go back to sprouting one at a time and have eith a 100% or a 0%.. hmmm .. anyway, im im!!!!
IMG_8576.JPG
IMG_8577.JPG

tis what it tis. I had a bitch with my Gold Glues got tails and 4 of them failed to thrive. MBAP's and BlueToof no issues. Again i think it was an environmental thing for my beans. Took a while in transit in the South August/July.
Thats the exact thing i am talking about!!!! I carefully dug around a few of them to see whats going on.. nothing.. i could have guessed that!!! tails still nice and white, some are frowing and some are not!!! I had this multiple failise issue, using rapid rooters.. theres more to it besides bad technique...

Since I couldn't get any of my my Ripleys og beans to germ no matter what method I used. . I'll be pondering which I will choose now. . Maybe cosmic queen, hubba, or double grape. Ughhhhh

Thats the exact thing i am talking about!!!! I carefully dug around a few of them to see whats going on.. nothing.. i could have guessed that!!! tails still nice and white, some are frowing and some are not!!! I had this multiple failise issue, using rapid rooters.. theres more to it besides bad technique...
I agree im just trying to be diplomatic as i can be considering my experience and the thread i am on.

Back