Day 27. 52cm having some issues but don't you worry im sure I'll get some nice fat buds out of her lol feeling hopeful again.
63818cb9f2e7d74741022128575f82cd.jpg
de250c9b2b5d0b19f67b2a517d176e2d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'll have to take a reading on my feed. It must be up there I suspect 1,800 - 2,200 ppm. I am trying to get more into them. My slurry test is wicked low. pH is spot on 6.4 but ppms are down in the 150's Yikes!
Interestingly Goldy is doing really nicely, it's the MBAPs that are such piggly girls! I just cannot feed them enough. Large dose of food last night, getting a big dose of tea today. Hopefully when I check slurry tomorrow I'll get a bit higher reading.

Contrast between hydro and soil is pretty cool.

I'll have to take a reading on my feed. It must be up there I suspect 1,800 - 2,200 ppm. I am trying to get more into them. My slurry test is wicked low. pH is spot on 6.4 but ppms are down in the 150's Yikes!
Interestingly Goldy is doing really nicely, it's the MBAPs that are such piggly girls! I just cannot feed them enough. Large dose of food last night, getting a big dose of tea today. Hopefully when I check slurry tomorrow I'll get a bit higher reading.
Willie, you feed into a pre established rez. Your rez doesn't read 1800-2200 ppm does it? If so i need some lernin.
BTW whats a slurry test?

Good morning warriors!!
Day 29 by my count. Goldy is really doing well. Thought they were stressed a bit so I raised the lights a bit. Goldy followed right on up. Hell, one of the MBAPs is 38 in. tall!!!

818767fa909de2c6812245d27f22ebea.heic

bf88a626f97b0d8b28822c5ddbb8c06b.heic

We’ve got flowers!!

e8dbab54a6cc8d147c47f252232aa587.heic

25322f312d096ee2d382ebb8e35e4505.heic

Willie, you feed into a pre established rez. Your rez doesn't read 1800-2200 ppm does it? If so i need some lernin.
BTW whats a slurry test?

Hey!
Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I am in soil, not hydro. I saw you guys talking numbers so I thought I’d pipe in with my nonsense. A slurry test is something I just learned. The NTFG guys say it’s essential for reading my plants and troubleshooting issues. You use fairly dry soil for this. Dig down about two inches into your pot and grab 2 oz. of soil, mix with 2 oz. pH neutral water, let sit for 10 minutes and take a pH and TDS reading. That’s a slurry test. Give you a good idea what’s happening in the root zone. My last one was pH 6.4 so that’s spot on, but my ppm was 150 and that’s way low. I used this info to change some of the mix I fed them last night so I hope my numbers will be better regarding ppm.

Hey!
Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I am in soil, not hydro. I saw you guys talking numbers so I thought I’d pipe in with my nonsense. A slurry test is something I just learned. The NTFG guys say it’s essential for reading my plants and troubleshooting issues. You use fairly dry soil for this. Dig down about two inches into your pot and grab 2 oz. of soil, mix with 2 oz. pH neutral water, let sit for 10 minutes and take a pH and TDS reading. That’s a slurry test. Give you a good idea what’s happening in the root zone. My last one was pH 6.4 so that’s spot on, but my ppm was 150 and that’s way low. I used this info to change some of the mix I fed them last night so I hope my numbers will be better regarding ppm.
yeah i understand thanks for the learnin'
What would a soil grower look for in a good slurry number? Im sure 900 would be too concentrated without active air flow. Maybe 300-400ppms?

You would so kill a %100 pearlite hempy grow. You have all the tools and knowledge!

yeah i understand thanks for the learnin'
What would a soil grower look for in a good slurry number? Im sure 900 would be too concentrated without active air flow. Maybe 300-400ppms?

You would so kill a %100 pearlite hempy grow. You have all the tools and knowledge!
Hey thanks man!
Yup 300 - 500 is the range to shoot for. Less feed them, more flush with their liquid bone meal and limestone products. Claims it will bind with the salts and carry them away and out. Pretty cool actually. This stuff really gives you the tools to work this kind of thing out.

Hey thanks man!
Yup 300 - 500 is the range to shoot for. Less feed them, more flush with their liquid bone meal and limestone products. Claims it will bind with the salts and carry them away and out. Pretty cool actually. This stuff really gives you the tools to work this kind of thing out.
i am amazed how similar all the mediums are the more i learn. The two inch high reservoir in the bottom of a 2.5 gal Hempy bucket holds 1.5 liters of solution. The natural wicking ability of pearlite pulls that solution upward towards the top much like soil does.
so cool!

Back