Ohhh, i see. Thanks, that was really bugging me, didnt think to look it up.[emoji607] [emoji608] look at this...where is traveling by cable car popular enough to warrant 2 different icons? ...yeah, well, im tired of using that same cable car icon every day to tell my wife im on my way to work to my job at the bungie jumping cord factorys quality assurance site on top of mt.fuji...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
[emoji607] this one looked more like a cable car, but changed when i post it. I think its actually a monorail. OK. Im gonna stop bogarting the contest thread with nonsense now.

Yeah I didn't go to sleep until 6am this morning just up over thinking shit like usual lol legal state haha maybe in 10 years if they ever get their heads out they asses, I don't have that many girls to move 2 tents to take down nothing much... Just concerned about my big girls in autopots they should be okay in a van for a few hours [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It's just a walk through and I've kept the house in great condition the grass will be freshly cut heck I may even whip up some cookies for the landlord lol

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Haha ask her if she'd like regular chocolate chip ar adults only chocolate chip lmao Seriously though it sounds like youll be fine. I understand though. I find myself over thinking things quite often.

Haha ask her if she'd like regular chocolate chip ar adults only chocolate chip lmao Seriously though it sounds like youll be fine. I understand though. I find myself over thinking things quite often.
Lmaooo yes I'll whip up some adult choc chip real quick haha have her sleeping in the closet [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] inspection is Tuesday I been cleaning up all day lol so all ill have to do is take the tents down and load the girls up in the truck all will be just fine

Bout to relax and roll a fatty thanks for the encouraging words for sure

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, off topic, customs seized my giant stick insect eggs. Dont remember if i mentioned those on this thread, but i was super excited. I was looking for something else i can put in this huge terrarium i got for them, and found Red/Blue bar panther chameleon eggs on ebay for 60 bucks, i am really stoked. Ive had alot of reptiles, and always wanted a panther, but adults are like $400. It seems legit. If it hatches im going to get more and start breeding them. Ummm i should probly make a disclaimer to anyone that sees this, those eggs are cheap, but chameleons are pretty hard to take care of, please dont get one unless your ready for a big responsibility and have reptile experience. They will die if you dont take care of them right, they need special care

Yea they die, real quick if your not on top of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont worry @1939bear im still here
With my man 1939 alien pig
Itl get the lst tomo. I have to take down a runt for more air to mbap.
15069115650881531712646.jpg
20171001_213237.jpg

Ohhh, i see. Thanks, that was really bugging me, didnt think to look it up.[emoji607] [emoji608] look at this...where is traveling by cable car popular enough to warrant 2 different icons? ...yeah, well, im tired of using that same cable car icon every day to tell my wife im on my way to work to my job at the bungie jumping cord factorys quality assurance site on top of mt.fuji...

:crying: :nicethread:

@wwwillie update erry 3-4 days........ Chemdogging entry.
30-31 days old. just about to feed her after last update.... been few days now.
only 13.5" tall but side branching is flying up the sides to catch up, remarkable growth differences to other strains.

HN2caBs.jpg

Morning gardeners. Glad we got our emoji issues worked out. So, here we go, the week begins. Here’s my girl.

3630dd675624e03efe006bdf1ad7c945.heic

From the side

09be20c807c380f865fe5a1872d557d1.heic

Some punk-ass girl in the back of the tent that wants to show off her flowers...

a30213fc9d4635b04fdfffb26b90c5e6.heic

Back