If it works for you keep at it! Not everyone uses the same nutes though. All depends on how concentrated the formula is.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Im actually using canna coco noots i had left over. Im gonna get more since i know it works. Its pretty heavy, like 20 a and b per gal, i always see how far i can push them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That sucks, my nerves would be on bad side too. I'm sure it's nothing. You in a legal state? I know that doesn't always matter when it comes to renting though. I've been looking for new place to live and that's something I see a lot of, no smoking, no pets, and no marijuana growing lol Shouldn't matter long as you don't tear the place up, even then, most the time you need a security deposit anyways. Wish you the best bud, I'm sure you'll be fine.
Yeah I didn't go to sleep until 6am this morning just up over thinking shit like usual lol legal state haha maybe in 10 years if they ever get their heads out they asses, I don't have that many girls to move 2 tents to take down nothing much... Just concerned about my big girls in autopots they should be okay in a van for a few hours [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It's just a walk through and I've kept the house in great condition the grass will be freshly cut heck I may even whip up some cookies for the landlord lol

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That sucks man. Im lucky enough to have a walk in closet, a big parrot cage, and a landlord gullable enough to believe the parrot will go nuts and bite people if someone moves his cage from in front of the closet door. Hasnt asked to look in there again.
Maybe this will cheer you up:
https://m.ebay.com/itm/12-Zebra-iso...3Ad7b42b0d15e0a86bcc347118ffff576e%7Ciid%3A16
Some one on ebay is selling 12 potato bugs for almost forty dollars as "Exotic zebra isopods" hahaha thats pretty funny...theyre just common wood lice...wow theres a bunch of people selling them...maybe you could recoup your losses by grabbing a bunch from under a rock today and making an auction. Sorry again man, i had to take stuff down once, its really shitty.
Gonna update mbap ltr

Yeah I guess it could be worse at least my basement isn't full lol probably take me a hour or 2 to get everything moved just hitting flower so not too stinky yet

Been in this house for 2 years without any inspection, it's one of those why now type of things for me

I definitely appreciate the kind words looking into buying my first house no inspections thennnn lol

OH HOLY CRAP BALLS! This dudes selling 12 potato bugs for 96 bucks!!!
https://m.ebay.com/itm/12-Ornate-is...3Ad7b42b0d15e0a86bcc347118ffff576e%7Ciid%3A18
These arent like bizarre or super rare or anything. I wonder what the hell this person is thinking....sorry for getting off topic. Totally blew my mind, hadda tell somebody lol

Lol they literally will sale any and everything on eBay [emoji23][emoji23]

Lemme see! ^_^

Hey now. She’s not in this contest but I can’t resist showing off up bit.

Center mass.

83c5baa82aa6d0e039b6cdfdd858afe5.jpg

b4c69eb0ba1063e5096a29292f577483.heic

17b80f5d5dc597004468282a5d56e2a3.heic

She’s 24 - 25 days old here.

Hey now. She’s not in this contest but I can’t resist showing off up bit.

Center mass.

83c5baa82aa6d0e039b6cdfdd858afe5.jpg

b4c69eb0ba1063e5096a29292f577483.heic

17b80f5d5dc597004468282a5d56e2a3.heic

She’s 24 - 25 days old here.
Lookin good man[emoji106]
Ive never really looked at these emoticons before, some are really funny...[emoji764]...it...looks like the value of yen is going up?

[emoji358] what the hell is this? A fountain pen and a lock...it must mean something. Writers block? Maybe its some japanese idiom. Im really getting off topic alot...to keep it at least a little relevant, heres a close up of the most developed MBAP bud!
0eb6bfe93aae45115d92edce53fcbad9.jpg

Ohhh, i see. Thanks, that was really bugging me, didnt think to look it up.[emoji607] [emoji608] look at this...where is traveling by cable car popular enough to warrant 2 different icons? ...yeah, well, im tired of using that same cable car icon every day to tell my wife im on my way to work to my job at the bungie jumping cord factorys quality assurance site on top of mt.fuji...

Back