Well I apologize for calling you out. Maybe don't post the days. It would kind of make it more fun for those who started within the rules. Kind of a weird situation. :pass:
All good. I think this is the last week before people are picked to carry on to the next round anyways, so it's whatever. I didn't make the rules and have tried to adhere the best I could being as this is my 1st ever entry. Whether I even make it or not; I do know that I strived to be fair, otherwise I wouldn't have joined the battle in the first place.. [emoji111]

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/61158/

Last edited:
Day 24
Wow I think Big Bertha most two feet tall! I still think Goldy will be my girl, the one I take to the ball, you know the one that’s gonna make the rest of you weep at her stunning gorgeosity!!!

The crew.

67006697dadb2a457657d1e93551556d.heic

Goldy

6e1168b56be4fcd40d6df9f2467476e6.jpg

Big Bertha. Gonna have to tie this girl up!!

3e2eb4b49b080839210fbdf7bffeec56.heic
1d2fcfeb9671cdcf339266df8b7716fb.heic
Just awesome! Right on! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hey Now!
No worries everyone. Yes there are a few exceptions to the rules as to who we let in, but it's all good! Like I said everyone does their best and the jury will pick! It's just that simple. The next rounds will be tightened up a lot after these battles. Got a few surprises coming too!

Hey Now!
No worries everyone. Yes there are a few exceptions to the rules as to who we let in, but it's all good! Like I said everyone does their best and the jury will pick! It's just that simple. The next rounds will be tightened up a lot after these battles. Got a few surprises coming too!
How many get to move on Willie ?? Just nosy .:biggrin:

40 will enter one will remain...

Seriously though, everyone that entered has a shot at the prize. We are past rule [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] now, rule [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is next, everyone has the plant they will use for the rest of the battle by 9/30. After that it's [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] with the final pics done week of 12/4. Just remember everyone we need a weekly picture of your entry with a call out to me or Ripper. Cool?

Hey Now!
I apologized, its all good. :bighug:

Back