Looking good there bear. Which one to choose?? I still don’t know although I think my Goldy might just be my girl.
Where's everybody hiding Willie . Do you think we scared em off . :yoinks: I have 3 I'm considering all creme bubbly 1 is tall and leggy 2 are fat bottomed girls . :eyebrows:

I just realized I'm the only organic guy in it ,any one else running probiotic growing,or Korean natural farming or no bottled nutes organic?

Same here bro!! :toke: you are not alone... but now i have problems with spidermites and fungus gnats :baghead:

I try not to use some synthetic cause than i will kill all my microbes :gassy1:

Being “Organic” or at least me with my “bone grown” I am trying the sacrificial plant thing. So far it seems to be working. The yellow stickies seem to catch the rest.
Or am I dreaming...

Being “Organic” or at least me with my “bone grown” I am trying the sacrificial plant thing. So far it seems to be working. The yellow stickies seem to catch the rest.
Or am I dreaming...
does that food grade Diatomaceous Earth fit in with what you consider "organic" Willie?

Haha and there not the cheapest ether think I'm going to pick up a tower fan in Argos or something I don't even want to set up the clip claps [emoji106]
the best one iv had so far is a argos desk top 6 inch fan bearings are stating to go in her but runs cool 24/7 them ram ones used to heat up i was terrified of burning the place down :pass:

does that food grade Diatomaceous Earth fit in with what you consider "organic" Willie?
Oh yes. What’s a few diatoms I always say! Seriously though, so far I have not had a serious infestation. Even when I was running salts. I am pretty strick about what I bring into the garden room. Diatomaceous earth would be the next step,should I need it.

Here is day 35:
4c62b6180720f6856b07d92683025368.jpg

As of last night she is at: 420ppm,5.8ph ,77°F, and taking up about half gallon a day now. We gave her ph'd water the past couple days as her ppm was creeping up a bit, but she is pretty stable again now and loving life. She did have slight N toxicity, but that has also faded away.. She has shown her lady bits but is showing no intention of slowing down at all. The roots look nice and white as well. She seems to be leaning a bit to one side but it doesn't affect her at all. We just keep trying to rotate her often.

I usually try to update every week on this very day, but will be fishing next week. So I may be a day or two behind schedule.

Have a great day my friends [emoji6]

Back