@greengrassgrow you haven't even accused anybody of using steroids or cheating yet!
You promised! :crying:

Or was that @strangegreen
That was me. Ive only been in this contest for a few hours, and in already seeing what could be rampant cheating and rule breaking. Im building my case. If i cant be the best, they must have cheated, after all. Dont worry, therell be historic levels of finger pointing done by me, to all you making me look bad using your illegaly imported chinese bloom boosters

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That was me. Ive only been in this contest for a few hours, and in already seeing what could be rampant cheating and rule breaking. Im building my case. If i cant be the best, they must have cheated, after all. Dont worry, therell be historic levels of finger pointing done by me, to all you making me look bad using your illegaly imported chinese bloom boosters

Yup you big time cheating bro I could throw rope over your trees and swing for days I will not be surprised come harvest you don't have a couple of ducks nestled in for the winter

Yup you big time cheating bro I could throw rope over your trees and swing for days I will not be surprised come harvest you don't have a couple of ducks nestled in for the winter
I am thinking that maybe having warm highly oxygenated res might be kicking the photosynthesis + into overdrive, if it really does what it says it does, it would thrive in that 80+ bacterial frap

Here's my white stomper ,she had a few issues with my home made soil but now she seems to be hitting her stride
WP_20170927_15_19_52_Pro.jpg

Wow some dude around her just goy busted with a big barn and over 300 plants. But look at this. He has no idea what hes doing, his op looks terrible, lights are 10ft over the plants...i cant believe anyone would take a risk like that and do no research...
1bab4fcdc4311a7bd09e2d56d5bba920.jpg

Its really funny! I mean, i feel bad that hes going to prison for a plant...aww now i feel bad for making fun of him, hes probly freaking out right now, poor guy...

Last edited:
Back