Chemdog day 20 update
91110bf91f6d0b6f7ed30dae73870d8e.jpg

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

That’s great man. Glad to have you. It’s World Wide Willie as in World Wide Web
Yeah, i guessed so, my brain still says world war automatically lol im pretty sure they do that on some psych tests of idea relation, im sure it means something hahaha
20170927_163100.jpg
Here she is perked back up, i need to get a pump and oxyenate my res, shes breathing alot of gas molecules...
Hey Now. That should be it. All the folks that are in are in. Sorry for all the confusion etc. On the next round of battles we will have some hard and fast rules regarding sign up, registration, etc. We want this to be fair to everyone and to have fun, most importantly fun and learning from your fellow gardeners. With firm rules about this stuff we won’t be open to dispute. It should all be quite binary. No need for discussion or concern.
Meanwhile, let’s all grow some great sh*t and get a good buzz on whilst we play!!!
Peace.

PS: get those picks done by the 30th NO EXCEPTION. Pick early if you’re not going to be around. Please tag me or @Ripper with your pick and your pic!!
I still dont think i should be able to win, i feel like some johnny come lately with a huge plant shows up in the middle of the comp would bother me if i were really into competing, i should have marked on my calendar. Summed up, if your reading this, dont vote for my plant please lol. Theres a good chance ill fuck things up in mid bloom, i always do when i try a new medium. Their nutrient requirement cycle change is more demanding than photos, at least ime...

@wwwillie , are we voting on the pics that are due on the 30th, or is that for a registration of sorts? This is probably easier to understand than im making it, im pretty high. I only smoke for a little while after i harvest to keep it special, i have a super low tolerance. Im rambling now. Maybe i have been the whole time! I got to the bottom of a bowl i melted a bunch of hash into. Oh yeah, my point was this can be my pic in that case

@greengrassgrow you haven't even accused anybody of using steroids or cheating yet!
You promised! :crying:

Or was that @strangegreen

Think there is just to much green around I'm confused as always but I suspect you are giving your plants some sort of manic cheating juice they look to nioce or was that me [emoji848]

Think there is just to much green around I'm confused as always but I suspect you are giving your plants some sort of manic cheating juice they look to nioce or was that me [emoji848]
Not me mine is like 9" tall and on the 4th node!
Your a great grower, glad i am following you.
Must be another Greener! He had a sick sense of humor and i appreciated that.
Good luck! :thumbsup:

Not me mine is like 9" tall and on the 4th node!
Your a great grower, glad i am following you.
Must be another Greener! He had a sick sense of humor and i appreciated that.
Good luck! :thumbsup:

I don't know about great but I make do with what works for me and my girls at the time I just don't over think anymore let Mother Nature take some of the growing out of my hands the best thing my old man told me was its a focking weed son treat it so I'm following you aswell [emoji5]

Yeah, i guessed so, my brain still says world war automatically lol im pretty sure they do that on some psych tests of idea relation, im sure it means something hahaha
View attachment 809529
Here she is perked back up, i need to get a pump and oxyenate my res, shes breathing alot of gas molecules...

I still dont think i should be able to win, i feel like some johnny come lately with a huge plant shows up in the middle of the comp would bother me if i were really into competing, i should have marked on my calendar. Summed up, if your reading this, dont vote for my plant please lol. Theres a good chance ill fuck things up in mid bloom, i always do when i try a new medium. Their nutrient requirement cycle change is more demanding than photos, at least ime...

@wwwillie , are we voting on the pics that are due on the 30th, or is that for a registration of sorts? This is probably easier to understand than im making it, im pretty high. I only smoke for a little while after i harvest to keep it special, i have a super low tolerance. Im rambling now. Maybe i have been the whole time! I got to the bottom of a bowl i melted a bunch of hash into. Oh yeah, my point was this can be my pic in that case

I'll be voting for you just because we are homer grobros WORD [emoji106]

Back