IMG_0002.JPG
Update here is mine on Monday. 2o something days old today. Mephisto AvT.

Ok, im entering my MBAP, it popped aug 28th, thanks again @wwwillie and whoever else for accepting me (every time i read your name, my brain translates it to "world war willie" lol)
I got the MBAP started in rockwool/coco, then transfered it to Dwc. Its stem twisted around, i thought i had twins again
View attachment 809328 View attachment 809325
I bought a 900gph air pump and some stones and got it in dwc using canna coco a+b as base, and a bunch of other stuff. I havent been watching the ppm, i just watch the plant and change the res alot. Im gonna start tracking it now, as u guys know they get a little pickier in bloom.
Damn. I cant upload multiple photos at once anymore. Ill put a bunch up of its progress
View attachment 809341 View attachment 809342 View attachment 809343 View attachment 809344
And here she is this morning. I had her in my tent, but she out grew it. I wasnt expecting this, even though i knew what these damn buckets are capable of. I built an array of 2 1825s running at 85w each for doing some big dutch passions, hadda move her under there, now shes out growing that too...over shadowing the dp's...im odering another 1825 to add to that driver. I cant find any of my tape measures at the moment, but shes over 2 feet tall and 3.5 feet in diameter...shes just beginning to stretch like 5 days ago..
View attachment 809345 View attachment 809346
Shes drinking a gallon and a half a day of the 3 gallon res. Im not watching the res temps, my thermal probe got wet and shorted, but its been hot, over 80, my ac went down and the jackass hvac guys cant fix it after coming 9 times. I got an 8" air stone pad, that turned things around completely. Using that and hydrogaurd, no root rot, No more air stones, no more wilting. Im gonna go change the res, i do it every other or every 3 days, it seems to be going really well that way. Ill start measuring ppm, shes blooming quickly.
Im not worried about winning, i just wanted to show off this crazy plant more lol dwc is pretty incredible, tho i expect things to start get trickier now during flower mode. Forgot to mention, i only did a little hst, cracking tje taller stems to even things out, shes quite wide hipped haha WHAT A WOMAN

Oh shit lads maybe we should of told him NO [emoji23]that's a winner bro [emoji106]

Oh shit lads maybe we should of told him NO [emoji23]that's a winner bro [emoji106]
Lol really, i just wanna get a picture of myself jamming guitar with the roots as a wig:headbang:
I cant find my tds meter. I have this TERRIBLE habit of putting stuff down and not remembering where i put it. I try to remember what im doing, but if i could remember to remind myself, it wouldnt be a problem in the first place. Ill just keel doing what im doing til i find it, im a semi hoarder and it could be anywhere.
Just changed the res. In 3 gallons, i used 45ml each canna a+b, 20ml soul synthetics big swell, and other random stuff like silica and hydrogaurd. One thing ill mention is that it really started exploding after i got some photosynthesis+. I didnt notice any difference in using it on my coco plants, it could be a coincidence, but i added it before the stretch, so i think it works. I just splash a bunch in, im only using it in the dwc now. Honestly, i dont know what im gonna do, this plant is getting really big, its only 29 days old, im running outta room. Im also probly gonna have to tie up the branches so the buds dont weigh them down. I really shoulda planned ahead. Heres a better pic away from the mylar
20170927_111305.jpg
Why are the pics always sideways? Someone should take a look at that

thing is a monster bro!! Thats MBAP?
Yeah. It didnt get like this till i added the photosynthesis+. Like i said, it mighta been this way anyway, but i added it well before the stretch started and noticed it started growing like 4 or 5 inches a day. Stretch is just getting started. That stuff might be worth looking into. I didnt notice much results in coco, but it seems to work in tge dwc. i just moved stuff around so it has the corner to itself.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok, im entering my MBAP, it popped aug 28th, thanks again @wwwillie and whoever else for accepting me (every time i read your name, my brain translates it to "world war willie" lol)
I got the MBAP started in rockwool/coco, then transfered it to Dwc. Its stem twisted around, i thought i had twins again
View attachment 809328 View attachment 809325
I bought a 900gph air pump and some stones and got it in dwc using canna coco a+b as base, and a bunch of other stuff. I havent been watching the ppm, i just watch the plant and change the res alot. Im gonna start tracking it now, as u guys know they get a little pickier in bloom.
Damn. I cant upload multiple photos at once anymore. Ill put a bunch up of its progress
View attachment 809341 View attachment 809342 View attachment 809343 View attachment 809344
And here she is this morning. I had her in my tent, but she out grew it. I wasnt expecting this, even though i knew what these damn buckets are capable of. I built an array of 2 1825s running at 85w each for doing some big dutch passions, hadda move her under there, now shes out growing that too...over shadowing the dp's...im odering another 1825 to add to that driver. I cant find any of my tape measures at the moment, but shes over 2 feet tall and 3.5 feet in diameter...shes just beginning to stretch like 5 days ago..
View attachment 809345 View attachment 809346
Shes drinking a gallon and a half a day of the 3 gallon res. Im not watching the res temps, my thermal probe got wet and shorted, but its been hot, over 80, my ac went down and the jackass hvac guys cant fix it after coming 9 times. I got an 8" air stone pad, that turned things around completely. Using that and hydrogaurd, no root rot, No more air stones, no more wilting. Im gonna go change the res, i do it every other or every 3 days, it seems to be going really well that way. Ill start measuring ppm, shes blooming quickly.
Im not worried about winning, i just wanted to show off this crazy plant more lol dwc is pretty incredible, tho i expect things to start get trickier now during flower mode. Forgot to mention, i only did a little hst, cracking tje taller stems to even things out, shes quite wide hipped haha WHAT A WOMAN
That’s great man. Glad to have you. It’s World Wide Willie as in World Wide Web

Hey Now. That should be it. All the folks that are in are in. Sorry for all the confusion etc. On the next round of battles we will have some hard and fast rules regarding sign up, registration, etc. We want this to be fair to everyone and to have fun, most importantly fun and learning from your fellow gardeners. With firm rules about this stuff we won’t be open to dispute. It should all be quite binary. No need for discussion or concern.
Meanwhile, let’s all grow some great sh*t and get a good buzz on whilst we play!!!
Peace.

PS: get those picks done by the 30th NO EXCEPTION. Pick early if you’re not going to be around. Please tag me or @Ripper with your pick and your pic!!

Back