Oh well at least he tried maybe with some time he might have dialed it in MAYBE. Getting busted just sucks period.

Oh well at least he tried maybe with some time he might have dialed it in MAYBE. Getting busted just sucks period.
Its really wierd, it really looks like he didnt look into how to do it even a liiiitle bit. It looks like those are either incandecents or low wattage hallogens spread too thin and high, its really dim, i cant tell but they look like halogen flood lights not hps

I get really curious when people do stuff like this, like why would he put all this time effort and risk into it without learning how, im sure he has net access. Its a huge deal to have a barn full of weed...really puzzling

Yeah, i guessed so, my brain still says world war automatically lol im pretty sure they do that on some psych tests of idea relation, im sure it means something hahaha
View attachment 809529
Here she is perked back up, i need to get a pump and oxyenate my res, shes breathing alot of gas molecules...

I still dont think i should be able to win, i feel like some johnny come lately with a huge plant shows up in the middle of the comp would bother me if i were really into competing, i should have marked on my calendar. Summed up, if your reading this, dont vote for my plant please lol. Theres a good chance ill fuck things up in mid bloom, i always do when i try a new medium. Their nutrient requirement cycle change is more demanding than photos, at least ime...

@wwwillie , are we voting on the pics that are due on the 30th, or is that for a registration of sorts? This is probably easier to understand than im making it, im pretty high. I only smoke for a little while after i harvest to keep it special, i have a super low tolerance. Im rambling now. Maybe i have been the whole time! I got to the bottom of a bowl i melted a bunch of hash into. Oh yeah, my point was this can be my pic in that case

Hey! the 30th of September is the day you need to have chosen the plant you intend to be your finalist. If you have only one plant, well your all set. Me, I have four to choose from and am pulling my hair out. Do I go for the sheer size of the MBAP or the sweet look of the Gold Glue... Arghh...

You are welcomed into this competition so no worries man. We’ll all do our best and see what the jury says.
Peace.

Hey! the 30th of September is the day you need to have chosen the plant you intend to be your finalist. If you have only one plant, well your all set. Me, I have four to choose from and am pulling my hair out. Do I go for the sheer size of the MBAP or the sweet look of the Gold Glue... Arghh...

You are welcomed into this competition so no worries man. We’ll all do our best and see what the jury says.
Peace.
I vote gold glue. But I am your competition? Reverse Psychology? Reverse Reverse Psychology?
lwqjz.jpg

I get really curious when people do stuff like this, like why would he put all this time effort and risk into it without learning how, im sure he has net access. Its a huge deal to have a barn full of weed...really puzzling
Yup the ol’ internet’s just full of info. Have you been on Facebook and seen the absolute bullshit these idjits spew with the highest of authority and all. Make ya come running back to sweet Mama AFN!

Back