Skylar D.jpg

We have 1 Skylar White with lift off! Day... 2 I believe... the light schedule I just switch to 20/4 for Ripley's so Skylar got a huge jump in stretch when it was lights out it seems lol

0824171951_HDR.jpg

Ripley's is a bit ahead now! Today just about makes 1 week... Day 7! Super happy so far with these @mephisto genetics. Will be using Advanced Nutrients PH A&B + Mammoth P + Recharge + Optic Foliar Overgrow spray. All in Roots Organic OG with 20-30% worm castings and extra perlite added in to the mix.

Not sure what line of nutes my wife will use for her Skylar but we'll see!

Ok so it's official.... my water is to alkaline for the coco 8-9 That's for sure. But the coco could also be bunk? Growstones gs4? Anybody try it?...anywho the ones in the airpots are gs4 and all on day 7. The ones in the smaller pots are promix and are on day 6 and they were transplanted in a mean way too. I fixed the ph issues in the coco feed and added a 1/8th dose of veg+bloom hopefully they look better tomorrow. Wish I had gone with the promix in the airpots but I know it's a water issue( assuming the gs4 is legit)

In each picture, they are the same strain . From the top, creme bubbly, MBAP, Double Grape
e01e02627583aa25f4693aac9574478a.jpg
d96747ca5f1400996f8e67f5a72cd68c.jpg
488c01f16c23d0b9edf5d2579112f765.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this will be my weekly update post even though these girls are day 8 now, others are on day 5 and i've posted enough pics already i think lol.

also heres the link to my journal data log spreadsheet for anyone who wants to follow along (starts day 8, today)

will also start my own journal tonight probably since i have 5 of these girls so we can see how they go.

i've decided on names for them, wonder if you can pick the theme? lol

Presenting His Grace, The Duke of Ankh, Commander Sir Samuel Vimes
(Double Grape NUMERO UNO)
48aU95Gl.jpg

next up we have our Last Line of Defense
Wee Mad Arthur
(White Train)
mqi51Anl.jpg

followed by, of unknown breeding, Goodboy Bindle Featherstone of Quirm. Or as he is affectionately known as:
Errol
(prob a double grape)
nG0hBcDl.jpg

who could forget, "the magical equivalent to the number zero"
Rincewind the "wizard"
(im hoping he can use his magic and turn this into an auto blues purple pheno, but prob a double grape)
oDzNJ4Vl.jpg

and last but not least, watching over and recording the history of our garden of goodness and wishing nothing but zen upon them all
The History Monks
(auto blue purple pheno or double grape)
cKMqr6dl.jpg

(the 3 i have no clue what they are any more since i planted 2 seeds each pot, prob double grape and a auto blue hopefully.
most likely looking like the whitecrack will be my pick if it keeps up this nice structure)

hope you enjoyed my little story time adventure lol :pass: i'll be back next week with another update

this will be my weekly update post even though these girls are day 8 now, others are on day 5 and i've posted enough pics already i think lol.

also heres the link to my journal data log spreadsheet for anyone who wants to follow along (starts day 8, today)

will also start my own journal tonight probably since i have 5 of these girls so we can see how they go.

i've decided on names for them, wonder if you can pick the theme? lol

Presenting His Grace, The Duke of Ankh, Commander Sir Samuel Vimes
(Double Grape NUMERO UNO)
48aU95Gl.jpg

next up we have our Last Line of Defense
Wee Mad Arthur
(White Train)
mqi51Anl.jpg

followed by, of unknown breeding, Goodboy Bindle Featherstone of Quirm. Or as he is affectionately known as:
Errol
(prob a double grape)
nG0hBcDl.jpg

who could forget, "the magical equivalent to the number zero"
Rincewind the "wizard"
(im hoping he can use his magic and turn this into an auto blues purple pheno, but prob a double grape)
oDzNJ4Vl.jpg

and last but not least, watching over and recording the history of our garden of goodness and wishing nothing but zen upon them all
The History Monks
(auto blue purple pheno or double grape)
cKMqr6dl.jpg

(the 3 i have no clue what they are any more since i planted 2 seeds each pot, prob double grape and a auto blue hopefully.
most likely looking like the whitecrack will be my pick if it keeps up this nice structure)

hope you enjoyed my little story time adventure lol :pass: i'll be back next week with another update
The history monk Look like my double grape.... that would be my guess

The history monk Look like my double grape.... that would be my guess

Yeah i only had 2 of the auto blues purple pheno not sure if any of them popped so it's probably 4 DG and the one white train. Still that's fine but I was really looking forward to that auto blues!

(knowing my luck it was the one i gave to my brother, he will be growing it outdoors so if it is ill make sure i still get some photos of it)
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Terrible update pics, but I will do better next time when my brain isn't melting.

Attachments

• 9-13 Double Grape.jpg
    9-13 Double Grape.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 9-13 MBAP.jpg
    9-13 MBAP.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 59
Back