hello all Stoners :pass:
I will be using my own soil mix base is Roots 707.

I have been recharging my soil for a year now.
I will be using Optic Foliar
lights
GoGrow 1000 watt LED
cobb type 400 watt
CFL 6, 25 watt side growth
I have a 400 watt HPS will use if needed.
I growing :cheers:
Chemdogging
Sour Alien livers
Grape walter KUsh
Toof Decay
Room temp 73
R/H 60
Ph 6.8
DSCF7911.JPG
DSCF7912.JPG

Grape walter had some trouble getting started.
We all been their, you plant and all pop but one so you give it a day or so to pop and nothing, so what do we do dig slowly and there it is OHhhh no. I dug this girl out she a day or so behind,
but looking good
DSCF7913.JPG
DSCF7914.JPG

@Pops

20170913_132722.jpg
20170913_132712.jpg
There the ladies are! In their 5 Gal pots, still sharing space, but very healthy. ( Double Grape on the left, Creme Bubbly to the right). Dont worry girls, your finally HOME SWEET HOME.. and soon, your relatives will be moving away to a big field where they will have all the room to grow; leaving the house all to you 2!! Wink wink Lol

Dress you guys up, still can't take you out in public...

I need to start documenting my feeding and stuff. Guess this would be a good place to start. I'll prolly start a new thread, but for now...

The pots contain 3:1 NFTG (Nectar For The Gods) [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] soil and perlite. I soaked it with water mixed with Dr. Earth Metabolic Transformer to add beneficial microbes and mycorrhizae and start the "herd" off on a good footing as it were. I put a small core of seedling mix in the center to start the seed. At day 5 I watered with distilled (only because it was handy no other real reason), about 500 ml each. Day 9 I fed them.
Feed: I am going to try to use the NFTG "Roman Regimen" for this grow. The feed consisted of 5ml each of MM (Medusa'a Magic), GM (Gaia Mania), and ZJ (Zeus Juice). To this I added about 4ml of Microbe Life Photosynthesis Plus and 4 ml of Nourish-L to add some benes. I added a few drops of Olympus Up to bring the pH to the recommended pH of 6.3. I also calibrated my pH meter. Of all of this stuff I watered each plant with 750 ml.
From the looks of my girls, they liked it just fine!
And that concludes my first feeding of the contest gals!
Thanks for posting this, I didn't realize you could mix the photosynthesis plus with the other nutes.

AvT Special - Day 7

SLF-100
Recharge
Worm Casting Top Dress
PH 6.3

jGfH5g9.jpg

Smooth sailing so far.

Cheers! :jointman:

Hey boss, just curious, how early have you top dressed with ewc and have you ever watered with a quick ewc tea, if so what's the earliest? I did it once with some beans at the first week and they grew shitty, but also my friends beans grew shitty too. I chalked it up to bad genetics (not mephisto of course).

Quick tally, I've got 4 toof decay, 3 AvT, 2 double grape, 3 fantasmo express, and 2 grape walker kush. I also have 4 blue (blueberry) haze autos, not mephisto.
Glad we've got some time to pick which one we'll enter. I've got stickers for the pots or the one that I choose, outside of them all being labeled anyways. Can't wait to see how everyone does. I think we all will win at the end of the day. Simply learning others techniques and practices and mistakes, hopefully less of those but it happens. Either way it's a win win for me. I wish you all the best.
May the grow gods bless you all...

Hey boss, just curious, how early have you top dressed with ewc and have you ever watered with a quick ewc tea, if so what's the earliest? I did it once with some beans at the first week and they grew shitty, but also my friends beans grew shitty too. I chalked it up to bad genetics (not mephisto of course).

So this is only my second grow with EWC but plants seems to love them. I top dressed with the EWC only about a inch deep at 6 days in. The rapid rooter top was exposed after watering so I covered it all up with about a inch deep layer of EWC to make up for settling soil. I have not gotten into self made compost teas but would love to, Im in a city apartment without much room to make a big batch with a air pump and all. I do use beneficial microbes from recharge and SLF-100, am looking at also adding Mammoth P to this grow for the first time. I have a very small space compared to others around here but it seems to be working.

Cheers!

So this is only my second grow with EWC but plants seems to love them. I top dressed with the EWC only about a inch deep at 6 days in. The rapid rooter top was exposed after watering so I covered it all up with about a inch deep layer of EWC to make up for settling soil. I have not gotten into self made compost teas but would love to, Im in a city apartment without much room to make a big batch with a air pump and all. I do use beneficial microbes from recharge and SLF-100, am looking at also adding Mammoth P to this grow for the first time. I have a very small space compared to others around here but it seems to be working.

Cheers!
Cool thanks. I think I remember reading that it was your 2nd grow when I checked out your journal, good job by the way.
As far as the tea goes it's relatively simple, and adds beneficial microbes, bacteria and humic acid. You could always make a small batch. I did mine in a 5 gallon bucket with 4 gallons of water, an air stone, and let aerate for 24hrs. I used a couple handfuls of ewc, maybe a cup-cup and a half, need to get that measurement, and also added a tablespoon of Mendocino honey, but regular molasses will work. I'm pretty sure you could make a smaller batch though if you want. All this information I've obtained using Google for the most part. To me it's the easiest way to get a little bit of a jump start on getting food to the plants earlier on, unless of course your using living soil from the beginning. Thanks for the response. I appreciate it.

Cool thanks. I think I remember reading that it was your 2nd grow when I checked out your journal, good job by the way.
As far as the tea goes it's relatively simple, and adds beneficial microbes, bacteria and humic acid. You could always make a small batch. I did mine in a 5 gallon bucket with 4 gallons of water, an air stone, and let aerate for 24hrs. I used a couple handfuls of ewc, maybe a cup-cup and a half, need to get that measurement, and also added a tablespoon of Mendocino honey, but regular molasses will work. I'm pretty sure you could make a smaller batch though if you want. All this information I've obtained using Google for the most part. To me it's the easiest way to get a little bit of a jump start on getting food to the plants earlier on, unless of course your using living soil from the beginning. Thanks for the response. I appreciate it.

Ill look to give it a try soon, need to buy a airstone. Heard nothing but good things about it.

What is the ewc that you speak of?

Earthworm castings. -

View attachment 803768 View attachment 803769 There the ladies are! In their 5 Gal pots, still sharing space, but very healthy. ( Double Grape on the left, Creme Bubbly to the right). Dont worry girls, your finally HOME SWEET HOME.. and soon, your relatives will be moving away to a big field where they will have all the room to grow; leaving the house all to you 2!! Wink wink Lol

Good stuff buddy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back