AvT Special - Day 7

SLF-100
Recharge
Worm Casting Top Dress
PH 6.3

jGfH5g9.jpg

Smooth sailing so far.

Cheers! :jointman:

Interesting I'm about to introduce worm casting tea to my girls although I can't understand why plants would enjoy worm shit . :nono:
Ah but the plants s could care less about worm poo... But those beneficial microbes am mycorrhizae now, they love it and turn it into the yummy micro nutrients that our girls need.

Day 10
523038085ae620ecaea7cb0f5b89a06c.jpg
71186e5708ea429d1530ab5dd46dad1b.jpg
f9f79d6ac1668d997571299f195bd5f5.jpg

First feeding last night. They look great this morning I think. I was worried, new nutrient line and all. Fed some benes too. Need to come up,with a ACT recipe now for in between feeding.

Last edited:
@1939bear worm casting is top soil for our babys!! Just add some lactobacillus and kelp :worship:

@TheMongol im right here bro!! :frog:
In women of European ancestry, Lactobacillus species are normally a major part of the vaginal microbiota . Thanks for the tip but the landlady is 79 and I don't think she's got any to spare . :nono:

In women of European ancestry, Lactobacillus species are normally a major part of the vaginal microbiota . Thanks for the tip but the landlady is 79 and I don't think she's got any to spare . :nono:
Dude, just eat some yogurt fer cryin out loud. Sheesh, always makin things difficult!!

Back