Oh
Here they are, the last one is the Triangle Kush in the 3gal pot that is the runtly little s**t that needs to pick up her lolly gagging pace to make a good candidate for the selection come 20something days from now
Oh Yeah this is the weekly update for me so let the record keeper show I am logged for check in and such for the week of well baby baby little ladies who feel violated by having their photos taken:smoking:

Attachments

• 20170911_223936.jpg
    20170911_223936.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 74
Pictures are from yesterday.

Fantasmo Express Trifoliate day 6 under an autocob.
IMG_20170910_212515097.jpg

White'n'bubbly Day 6 under an autocob.
IMG_20170910_212556517.jpg

Heisenhound day 4. Under a platinumled p300
IMG_20170910_212729233.jpg

Toofless Alien day 4. Under a p300 as well.
IMG_20170910_212712493.jpg

Night AFN meph heads. :pass:

Did they seem to be runtly? The Triangle Kush I've got in a 3gal pot I had to "help" and she looks stunted or just small. All others have begun the reach for the "sun" but she just looks like she's in stall mode or something like that. All others have been fed the same water and placed in the same media ( ffof,ffsf,cc,per,charcoal) no others show any issues and seem to be thriving. Then again I could just be overbearing and want her to mush right along with the others and she's on chilax mode just strollin on down her merry road
No runts but some were behind right from the get go but are catching up . :thumbsup:

That's what I'm hoping for but she seems to be in just plain stall mode. She is green and not curling or falling, just kinda stuck on stupid for the moment until something kicks her in the buttocks to get her motivated. She was in the last post I made by the way. Some reason the pic didn't load with the group so she came on solo

That's what I'm hoping for but she seems to be in just plain stall mode. She is green and not curling or falling, just kinda stuck on stupid for the moment until something kicks her in the buttocks to get her motivated. She was in the last post I made by the way. Some reason the pic didn't load with the group so she came on solo
I've had them do a stall on me as well . But the fact was I was looking in on them every 10 min and wondered why they hadn't grown anymore . We are like expectant fathers waiting for our child to grow up in front of our eyes in full flower . Patience JB420 just patience . :thumbsup:

I've had them do a stall on me as well . But the fact was I was looking in on them every 10 min and wondered why they hadn't grown anymore . We are like expectant fathers waiting for our child to grow up in front of our eyes in full flower . Patience JB420 just patience . :thumbsup:
I have a plant that started of like gangbuster's and thought it was going to be my entry now I have one that looks like it's going into turbo boost so your never quite sure for at least another week and a half . :thumbsup:

Whew, finally caught up with everybody and thing. Lots of sweet looking plants out there. Love @CocoHempster 's trifoliate girl. At day nine I am starting to get antsy. I gave them all a drink a few days ago and spray them a few times a day with distilled water. I am going to start my feeding routine tonight. If you might recall I am starting a new nutrient line, Nectar For The Gods. Should be interesting, from what I have read I should expect better flavor, density, color, and aroma. That would be way cool.
They have a basic set, four bottles but why use just four when I can use up to fourteen! I will be using their advanced course, they call it Roman. It's intense but I have been using it on my clones and have been extremely pleased. I seem to be able to make the right adjustments so far and things are green and growing really well.
We'll see. Going to start with the first course which is just a few ingredients. I'll record it all tonight and let you know.

Back