4x AvT in 1 gal pots
GjgxWUu.jpg

And my SODK and alien livers which didn't turn out. I had to drop new beans and they just broke soil yesterday morning. The SODK is a runt that might get plucked. Alien looks good but these are way behind the curve for the contest now. I may just replant the AvTs into bigger pots.

SODK livers
W9rywJJ.jpg

Sour alien
9M4Hz2w.jpg

And double grape looking healthy too!
EwQVbEi.jpg

All is good around my neck of the woods, no pics but little to be seen by those in this group (we all have babies now anyhow) just some day 3 and day 2 girls that are chillin waiting for more light while trying not to stretch too much.
On a side note, the last two to come above ground needed help with "dehelmetation" and this seems to also be the runty looking duo as well. All others are kicking like Kung fu chicken but these two look like they are hurting some kinda way. I'll get pics tonight to show and see if anyone has opinions on the matter. Thanks guys and happy gardening

All is good around my neck of the woods, no pics but little to be seen by those in this group (we all have babies now anyhow) just some day 3 and day 2 girls that are chillin waiting for more light while trying not to stretch too much.
On a side note, the last two to come above ground needed help with "dehelmetation" and this seems to also be the runty looking duo as well. All others are kicking like Kung fu chicken but these two look like they are hurting some kinda way. I'll get pics tonight to show and see if anyone has opinions on the matter. Thanks guys and happy gardening
7 out of 7 of mine required dehelmeting . :toke:

Back