allright i am going to put a seedling into a bubble bucket. i committed to an AVT any Heartburn if i throw a WC in instead. I have both as ya'll can see in my pics posted. I was thinking in the spirit of this grow we all could see more variety of Mephsito plants as there are only a few WC and a shit ton of AVT's. It's not strain vs strain anyhow?
Just want to make sure everyone is happy
@Ripper

@wwwillie

Last edited:
AvT

IMG_4539.JPG

allright i am going to put a seedling into a bubble bucket. i committed to an AVT any Heartburn if i throw a WC in instead. I have both as ya'll can see in my pics posted. I was thinking in the spirit of this grow we all could see more variety of Mephsito plants as there are only a few WC and a shit ton of AVT's. It's not strain vs strain anyhow?
Just want to make sure everyone is happy
@Ripper

@wwwillie
You have 30 days to decide which is your contest plant

You have 30 days to decide which is your contest plant
Step's got it @Gauge Steel , you have till the end of the month to choose your competitor. I know I have been back and forth a few times for my pick!

Step's got it @Gauge Steel , you have till the end of the month to choose your competitor. I know I have been back and forth a few times for my pick!
Its difficult for me because i go just one bucket. Im thinking of putting the rest in hempy buckets, but my Big Girl is just shadowing everything right now and i don't have the room. Thank goodness all of my sprouts are freebies so i don't feel AS bad if i got to end a few.

Back