I call bullshit...no way those are six days old ... No way...

What can i do now if you dont belive?

Does look a little suspect doesn't it ?? Maybe @Belivitez could offer up an explanation for what looks like a major advantage . Are they in the contest ?? :biggrin:

What can i say here? If i start earlyer i can adapt photos.... i dont know where is problem. Look my old grow reports...

Yay! I'm a happy this morning finally got my 5 pots with seeds sprouted. 5/10 I guess ain't bad, must have messed up something with the 3 from my first go but these 5 I planted a few days ago finally above ground. The DG on the far right is looking lovely. Hard to see in the pic but the 3 on the far left all came above ground this morning.
30022e981862b216a517917c6b218399.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bring your bitches gripes and complaints to the Mods and let the rest of us have some fun. I don't give two squirts of piss of what anybody does except myself. If you do, alert the mods in a private message and be done with it.

Woot woot.. heres my weekly update...small and homely looking but either one will be my comp plant at the 30 day mark..
IMG_8610.JPG
i say start the vote now!! I aint scurrd!!! Bahaha... happy growing everyone....

Woot woot.. heres my weekly update...small and homely looking but either one will be my comp plant at the 30 day mark.. View attachment 802092i say start the vote now!! I aint scurrd!!! Bahaha... happy growing everyone....

Looking good buddy! What day is Walter white?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good @budelee. Mine are negative 3 days but that's just to make everybody else feel better, because i can see into the future and know if i don't say negative three they wont be at the maximum winning form whatever that might be if i say any other day!

Back