One day I might move out here but damn I hate the broncos [emoji23][emoji23]
85134ac15b838cd208ede727ea779a69.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

@AutoRick what's insane is the guy that just hit 3.89 gpw under one autocob with only 1 girl makes me just revaulate my whole setup lol

Hahahaha.. Im definitely with you on that one...WOW!!! That is quite impressive. 3.98!!! Unbelievable.. do you know if he did any training od any sort/ nute rundown, etc ... you got me interested..lol. maybe just the dope COB..my buddy just built his own COBs and i must say they are looking good and very powerful.. what would have costed easily 1,500 to 2,000 ( he built for around 600)... good stuff

I most recently ran about 10 or so girls under a reflector 96 also the smaller reflector along with the old series 300w so about 500 total watts all coco remo nutes hand watering the only real training I did was a lil defoliation here and there got around 200 or so grams tons of fluffy airy buds at times feedings weren't constant definitely my fault I do better with less plants in bigger pots... With the spectrum king lights I use I hit just under 1gpw first run with 2 girls... This go I got 4 girls under the mars and picked up these lil bottom feeder pots from a local store they're neat lil pots will help with feedings for sure, not saying mars are bad lights I've had them for years now and still going strong so they have definitely served me well [emoji41][emoji41]

Sounds good bro. Im curious, have you tried blasting out just 2 girls under the 96?

Hahahaha.. Im definitely with you on that one...WOW!!! That is quite impressive. 3.98!!! Unbelievable.. do you know if he did any training od any sort/ nute rundown, etc ... you got me interested..lol. maybe just the dope COB..my buddy just built his own COBs and i must say they are looking good and very powerful.. what would have costed easily 1,500 to 2,000 ( he built for around 600)... good stuff

@AutoRick closer to $900 but whose counting right? 12x cxb3950 and two MEAN WELL HLG-240H-C1400B....thank you GrowMau5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good bro. Im curious, have you tried blasting out just 2 girls under the 96?
Usually do more under her but got four girls going under her now will hook up the 48 when they get bigger pic taken on day 15 or so all mephisto the girl furthest ahead is a double grape excited about her for sure
b8a3175522cc3236d197f9202b7925b0.jpg

Back