Indoor Mephisto grow ...

So, in your opinion.. So far, worth two plants in one pot or no?

I don't think 2 plants in one pot is a good idea ... at best I'll get the yield of one for the cost of two seeds and at worst some say that when two plants are planted in the same pot one will hermie and try to pollinate the other ... the first seed in the pot was slow to take off so I put in another ... the first seedling looked so bad that I figured I'd leave it in place to see if it would live and it took off .... if it provides me w/ an oz I'll be both lucky and happy ... if I get a bunch of Walter White seeds from one turning male and pollinating the other I'll become Chester Reeferseed and scatter them throughout Central Florida ...
:frog:

Thanks for the kind words A-train ... if ever there was a case of the student surpassing the mentor you would be it ... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
A head shot of the Fantasmo Express @ 40 days ... Shows a lot of promise ... :vibe:

DSCN1336.JPG

:toke:

That Fantasmo has turned into one hell of a lady, I cant wait to see where you take her. Well done!

The amount she's grown in the past month has been amazing ... has been for all of them but she has the best structure ... This is a Nirvana Soil and Flower tab grow ... totally organic ... Based on @HubbaBubba 's review I can't wait to sample this one ...

Fantasmo Express 11/20 ... about 10 days old ...
DSCN1210.JPG

Fantasmo Express 1 month later ... 36" tall ...
DSCN1334.JPG

:toke:

Back