Indoor Mephisto grow ...

My Deep Blue C has the same leaf curl as your Walter White. Was very concerned, but Rhyce Saroni said let her ride. After seeing your pics. I'll just give her TLC and let the ride it out.

40 days ...
Watered w/ CalMag+/ Wet Betty and Silica Blast ... I use 1/16 tsp of Hawaiian Bud from grow more to bring the ph of the water down to low 6's ... At 32" including the pot the most mature Walter White is now the shortest by about an inch but she's flowering very nicely ... Fed SODK and larger Walter another 1/2 Flower tab and gave Fantasmo Express and 2 Walter's in one pot their first and probably only half Flower tab... should be about 1/2 way to harvest ... I believe all plants will stop their upward growth just shy of 40" including the pot ...
:vibe:

Walter White ...
DSCN1285.JPG

DSCN1287.JPG

2 Walters in one pot ...
DSCN1290.JPG

DSCN1291.JPG

SODK x Ripley OG ...
DSCN1299.JPG

DSCN1300.JPG

Fantasmo Express ...
DSCN1294.JPG

DSCN1295.JPG

:toke:

Last edited:
Thanks BayLee ... My bigger Walter White is about 24" above soil and getting shorter as the weight of the buds pull her branches down ... the SODK and Fantasmo will grow a little taller till the weight of their buds pull them down too ... it's amazing how well these plants responded to being super cropped ...

Last edited:
Wow! That 1st Walter White makes me a little tingly! :thumbsup: The rest look great as well. I have been wondering about those flower tabs, question answered! Nice job with the super cropping!

Six weeks ...
Each pot held 1 gal of RO water mixed w/ Silica Blast, CalMag+ & Wet Betty ... starting to frost ... :pass:

Walter White ... :vibe:
DSCN1314.JPG

2 Walter Whites in one pot ... :thumbsup:
DSCN1303.JPG

SODK x Ripley OG ... :dancer:
DSCN1310.JPG

Fantasmo Express ... :thumbsup:
DSCN1307.JPG

Back