Indoor Mephisto grow ...

One Walter White is in full bloom and will be receiving a Nirvana Flower tab inside of a week ... Watered w/ RO water and CalMag, Silica Blast and Wet Betty ... All plants doing well and in various stages of flowering ... Moved smaller Walter Whites to their own space ... they are just starting to Flower ... Light is 20" above canopy and running 18/6 .... I will be increasing the CalMag w/ the next watering ...

Walter White @ 30 days ...
DSCN1250.JPG

DSCN1248.JPG

SODK x Ripley OG ... 3.5 weeks ...
DSCN1255.JPG

DSCN1253.JPG

Fantasmo Express ... 3 weeks ...
DSCN1258.JPG

DSCN1256.JPG

2 Walter Whites one pot ... 4 weeks and 3 weeks ....
DSCN1261.JPG

DSCN1262.JPG

:toke:

Attachments

• DSCN1260.JPG
    DSCN1260.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
All plants doing well ... SODK is now the biggest ... Gave WW and SODK 1/2 Flower tab ... other two pots will get 1/2 tab next week and may use another 1/2 tab in the SODK and WW ....

Walter White ... 33 days ...
DSCN1268.JPG

DSCN1266.JPG

SODK ... 30 days ...
DSCN1265.JPG

DSCN1263.JPG

Fantasmo Express ... 24 days ...
DSCN1271.JPG

DSCN1269.JPG

2 Walter Whites in one pot ... 33 days & 24 days ...
DSCN1274.JPG

DSCN1272.JPG

The two Walter Whites in one pot came about because the first seed I planted in the pot sprouted 11/1 and looked dry and scraggly ... like it was dead before ever opening up ... at the 5 day point I put in another WW seed leaving the first since it was still clinging to life ... that seed also sprouted but did nothing at first ... as shown by the other WW in this grow Walters can really grow if given the proper conditions ... I think the soil in the pot w/ the two Walters in it had a HOT spot that just happened to be where I stuck the seeds ... that is one of the dangers of reusing soil ... The Fantasmo Express seed needed to be replaced w/ it's replacement stalling temporarily after sprouting ... my guess is another HOT spot in my soil ...
:thumbsup:

Some growers say that 2 plants in the same pot won't work ... I'm sure a bigger pot would help but I think that 2 plants in the same pot will work together as long as one isn't significantly larger ... we shall see ...

Let's just call it five weeks for everything ... all plants in various stages of flowering ... will be feeding Fantasmo Express and smaller WWs a half Flower tab soon ... at this point it looks like all plants will top out at about 36" ... temps running 80* - 90* w/ lights on 20/4 ... I've been super cropping anything that stuck up more than 1.5" above the canopy ... The two Walter Whites in one 3 gal pot are doing great ... if it were summer I'd move them outdoors and the results would be mind blowing ...

Walter White ... :vibe:
DSCN1279.JPG

DSCN1278.JPG

DSCN1277.JPG

SODK x Ripley OG ... :vibe:
DSCN1281.JPG

DSCN1280.JPG

Fantasmo Express ... :thumbsup:
DSCN1284.JPG

DSCN1282.JPG

Two Walter Whites in one pot ... :d5:

DSCN1276.JPG