Indoor Mephisto grow ...

Does anyone else look at an update and think, "damn, that's a nice plant", and go re-read the whole thread?
I do, but in my case it's a memory thing. I can never believe it's the same plant I remember, so I have to go back and discover that yes, it's still the same plant-just much, much bigger!

The Fantasmo Express started slow but has done great ... the two Walters had a slow start too ... the center seedling sprouted 9 days before the seedling on the left ... I credit Nirvana Soil and Flower tabs and Advanced LEDs along w/ good genetics for the growth of these plants ... Lights on 20/4 ... The Double Walters is currently being lit w/ a single under powered UFO (120 watt) ... I can only imagine what it could do if there was room under the big light ....
:eyebrows:
Double Walter Whites photo from 11/15 ...
DSCN1203.JPG

Double Walter Whites photo from 12/13 ...
DSCN1303.JPG

:toke:

Last edited:
A little over 7 weeks ... increased CalMag+ to 7.5ml/gal ... I tried to take the photos from a different angle to better show their canopies ... I'm hoping one of my girls can be a Mephisto calendar girl ...

Walter White ...
DSCN1350.JPG

Two Walter Whites ...
DSCN1351.JPG

SODK x Ripley OG ...

DSCN1346.JPG

Fantasmo Express ...
DSCN1342.JPG

:toke:

:drool: ooooh my that looks so good going to treat myself with some mephisto genetics hows the walter white? since they have buy one pack get one free of the white line.

ooooh my that looks so good going to treat myself with some mephisto genetics hows the walter white? since they have buy one pack get one free of the white line.

I don't think they have any Walter Whites in stock at the moment and I haven't smoked them yet but all of these Mephisto beans has been very easy to grow ... I think if I were buying any at the moment it would Hubbabubbasmelloscope from what I've read about it ... :thumbsup:

ohh man bummer :/ ill try some others from the white line just cuz of the promo they have.lol but yeah i've seen some hubbabusmelloscope grows and she looks fantastic.

Back