Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

Today I finished potting up all those selected. Full house, can't wait to see them get their grow on :) 96 in total made the cut.

Less numbers than the last run, but confident i'll find some champion plants in each batch :)

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture387375-room-completed-s.jpg

Biggest carbon scrubber I've ever seen :)

it's a bit of a beast, but It's going to be neccesary later on :)

Just won myself some of your Mephisto Genetics and i can say is i cant wait to grow them out. been reading lots of good things about you guys, its going to be a treat. Subbed!!

Looking good Mephisto :D
Happy 500th post.
Just recently got me some "Tyrone Special auto & Sour Crack auto" for my new year grow.
It will be interesting to see what other Limited editions you come up with.
Just wondering, you say that the Mephisto hoodies are in limited supply, what is the largest size, because I ain't a small guy, (think brick outhouse). lol

Mitch, you tease! Thanks for keeping my mouth watering! I'm like Pavlov's dog with everyone of your updates. I can't send enough good vibes your way!

Just won myself some of your Mephisto Genetics and i can say is i cant wait to grow them out. been reading lots of good things about you guys, its going to be a treat. Subbed!!

Congratulations again on the BOM win! Sorry to hear the harvest was a disappointment, but you'll be receiving enough beans to make you forget about that in no time! I look forward to seeing you work your LST on the Mephisto beans you picked up.

Happy 500th post.
Just recently got me some "Tyrone Special auto & Sour Crack auto" for my new year grow.
Just wondering, you say that the Mephisto hoodies are in limited supply, what is the largest size, because I ain't a small guy, (think brick outhouse). lol

You're in for some treats! Far and away my two favorite autos that I have ever grown. I look forward to following along.

"AFN smoke out"

Happy 500th post.

No problem we have some XXXL, just a couple available for now as we were just wanting to see how they came out
Good luck with your grows :)

Hey guys, I make this day 19 from sprout.

Here's a few pictures:

Ghost -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture388325-ghost-s.jpg

Alien - (Sorry my SD card has a problem, it sometimes makes the photos go a bit funky!. Was just a quick shoot and go after watering)
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture388326-alien-s.jpg

Triangle -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture388327-triangle-s.jpg

Will get some more updates as and when :) Cheers mitch

Reactions: gbd
They will be mine! I know you've said the 24 Carat, Sour Crack and Auto Blues are small to medium in size, and the Chem City Blues, Hubbabubba, and Sour Bubbly are medium large... Any idea where these will fit in yet, or is it too soon to tell? Sending you the greenest of green vibes, good sir! Please give my props to Tim and the new guy too!

They will be mine! I know you've said the 24 Carat, Sour Crack and Auto Blues are small to medium in size, and the Chem City Blues, Hubbabubba, and Sour Bubbly are medium large... Any idea where these will fit in yet, or is it too soon to tell? Sending you the greenest of green vibes, good sir! Please give my props to Tim and the new guy too!

Hey dude, I'll be able to make a better assessment after this grow and seeing which phenotypes are dominant and the better ones to go with.
I'm thinking they will all fall into the medium to large category though given the auto parents they come from were all on the larger side of the AF spectrum in comparison to the more dwarf/sog type af's.
:)

Back