Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

Little update - day 11 from sprout and I've got some girls and boys showing in the reversing room.

last night everything was potted and started in the main room!

Just potted up 6 more confirmed females, and moved some males out of the reversing room!
I took some photos last night, But i'm pretty beat so I'll get them up here tomorrow.
Tomorrow or the next day I'll select the ones to reverse and give them their first spray :)

Update tizzime! Sorry folks, been up to my eyeballs, but everything's looking good, and i'll be able to get on a roll with some more frequent updates after this week.

16th Sept - Mainroom, just finished potting the germinated beans.
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture386241-id-16-09-s.jpg

10 days from sprout - Today, a few undesirables have been removed from each batch already, but here's the light for the ghostlings
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture386240-ghostlings-28-09-s.jpg

Here was a ghost female that I confirmed day 11 in the reversing room
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture386236-16-09-id-ghost-s.jpg

Here are some photos from when the reversing room plants started to sex..
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture386238-16-09-id-sexing-s.jpg

I like to get them potted up as soon as possible from being able to identify them
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture386237-16-09-id-sexing-male-s.jpg

Here's a ghost at day 23 from sprout -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture386239-ghost-id-28-09s.jpg

And here's a triangle girl on the same day
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture386242-triangle-id-28-09s.jpg

Selected plants have been sprayed to feminise twice already, and hopefully by the end of next week, i'll have some mainroom girls potted up into 18 litres of our recycled soil.
Ta for now :)

"ghostlings" LOL! great name for the baby GTH's :)

With the Durango Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad here in SW Colorado, I think it would be a crime if we weren't knee deep in GTH to offer to the tourists :)
(and enjoy, ourselves!)

I can't wait for this to hit the market so I can grow it out. :)

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Day 14 update - yesterday
I have sexed and removed all the males. And shortlisted the females down to the 16 very best per light.
Some strains are complete, the girls transplanted into their 18 litre poly pot and good to go.
About 10 remaining to do tomorrow, and then it will be complete.

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture387259-mid-transplanting-s.jpg

Cheers :)

Congrats on the continued progress! Love seeing this move forward! :)

:kusht:

thanks man!
I'll have a completed shot tomorrow.
I really need to change out the aircooled hoods on one side back to parabolics, another job for the list.

Meanwhile the plants in the reversing room had another spray tonight and fresh STS stock made up.
The ghostlings are thriving, they immediately settled in to their new homes.

I hope to cull some more over the next few weeks to finish with 12 plants under each light, we'll see how they get on anyway.
Cheers, mitch!

Ahh, where dreams are made! Thanks for keeping us updated!

Back