Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

I remember the days when Cannabis was controversial. Now it's come down to controversial strain names :grin: Keep up the good fight Mitch! And save some Alien and Ghost Train beans for me when you release them!!

here we go dudes!

This 4 light room is going to be used for growing and selecting the females from each strain to reverse.

Here I've potted up half the beans so far. Started in 1 Litre pots, the chosen ones will be potted up in 12 Litre pots

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-2-picture379278-rev-batches-s.jpg

Then in 10 days or so, the 6 light room will get underway, 1 litre pots again, but this time potted up in to 18 litre poly pots

Documenting the 6 light room will be my main focus!

cheers, mitch

This is epic!! I am actually going to watch the plants grow that I will eventually be getting seeds from (overseas no less)! So freakin' awesome Mitch! Thank you so much for doing this, please point out the Ghost Train and Alien when they come up ;)

Edit: Can you show us the reversals too? Their progress and whatnot... Very interesting to me

This is epic!! I am actually going to watch the plants grow that I will eventually be getting seeds from (overseas no less)! So freakin' awesome Mitch! Thank you so much for doing this, please point out the Ghost Train and Alien when they come up ;)

Edit: Can you show us the reversals too? Their progress and whatnot... Very interesting to me

Sure man, no problem.

The main focus will be on the main room, but i'll snap a few pics of the ones being reversed as and when!

cheers, mitch

Yer the best Mitch!! Thanks again!

Glad I didn't miss this one. Can't wait to see that armada of pots set sail! "kudos"

This is the first independent breeder ever IMO that shows everything he does with pictures way cool. I will be growing over 100 of yours next year Mephisto outdoors. I have not picked what strains i will grow but it is yours and DP for me. I don't make statements like this with out backing them up either. I have the area picked and cleared already. Sun all day BABY

This is the first independent breeder ever IMO that shows everything he does with pictures way cool. I will be growing over 100 of yours next year Mephisto outdoors. I have not picked what strains i will grow but it is yours and DP for me. I don't make statements like this with out backing them up either. I have the area picked and cleared already. Sun all day BABY

I can't speak for others, but we really enjoy explaining and showing as much as we can. Our work is our love at the end of the day.
That would be a killer outdoor to see, MG en mass!

Our friend that is joining the team is a passionate hobbyist photographer too, so when he gets here we will set up some photo areas and go to town, better than my point and shoot and cross my fingers method :)

Hey guys just a mini update!
the reversing ones are now on day 7 from sprout, and looking good.

sorry no pics as I just left the farm.

but.. I did just put in 65 of each strain to germinate for the mainroom.
should have it fired up and full on Monday.

cheers mitch!

Hey Mitch howzit, stoked to see your work! you guy's have been doing amazing things at Mephisto Genetics w your auto breeding, excited to see this in action.

Back