Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Strain List.

Supposed to be on the smaller side but some medium plants have popped up. I’ve had one at 24” and one at ~32”.
Excellent, I figured as much. Decided to germ two sour stompers and an avt, I'll run all these special freebies when I have some extra room for something smaller. I ran heisenburg in the past and it's supposedly a medium structured plant but I never got anything more than 8 inches from the two I ran

Excellent, I figured as much. Decided to germ two sour stompers and an avt, I'll run all these special freebies when I have some extra room for something smaller. I ran heisenburg in the past and it's supposedly a medium structured plant but I never got anything more than 8 inches from the two I ran
really? From the heisenberg?
every one my bro and i ran were all good sized. 3 oz or better.
How were yours grown?

Im new to the mephisto genetics, are there any strains you would personally recommend for the first run?
Pick a strain out of a hat! They're all great. But....if I had to choose 1, Double Grape. Nicely balanced hybrid with a great taste and ridiculous trichs. :thumbsup:

Im new to the mephisto genetics, are there any strains you would personally recommend for the first run?
as seabass said. Pick 1 at random lol.
but i am loving this man bear alien pig. And love me some sour stomper as well.
I could go on. Have not found a meph strain i wouldnt grow or smoke again

as seabass said. Pick 1 at random lol.
but i am loving this man bear alien pig. And love me some sour stomper as well.
I could go on. Have not found a meph strain i wouldnt grow or smoke again
Awesome thanks. @Seabass you too. Ya the issue Im having is nut being able to decide on just one, considering the pick n mix. Too many good options

Awesome thanks. @Seabass you too. Ya the issue Im having is nut being able to decide on just one, considering the pick n mix. Too many good options
Well. Whats your fav taste on smoke?
Ill say all are quality! If you have a taste pref. Maybe that could narrow it

Back