Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Strain List.

I think I will have a look at Fantasmo, Hubbabubba and SODK.
They all seem to be big sativas, so they would be a good grow and then the tiny sour crack will have to wait it's turn.
Yeah I don’t know if they have any sativas on the smaller side. 3 Bears OG possibly. They describe that as OG without the stretch it stays more squat. That way you can run the sour crack too.

Generally Sativas are naturally larger...
Sour Stomper has a Sativa type effect and can easily be trained to be on the smaller side. I bet it would take topping like a champ too

I'm having trouble finding strain information for the Blue Toof Special Pheno. Can someone explain what the two varieties?

Anyone have info on samsquanch of x Hbss? Got it as a freebie with my black Friday order

Last edited:
Any strain info on Samsquanch x HBSS would be appreciate. I would assume they will be big girls. Interesting cross. Thanks for any info

Anyone have info on samsquanch of x Hbss? Got it as a freebie with my black Friday order

Any strain info on Samsquanch x HBSS would be appreciate. I would assume they will be big girls. Interesting cross. Thanks for any info

It's not yet been grown out, just germ tested.
Should make for some big girls!

It's not yet been grown out, just germ tested.
Should make for some big girls!
Thanks for the info! Wish we had the space for it but we don't. Might commit the ultimate sin and run it in a 1 gallon air pot and see how she does

Thanks for the info! Wish we had the space for it but we don't. Might commit the ultimate sin and run it in a 1 gallon air pot and see how she does
Be ready to feed a couple times a day or get a Blu-ray system for her. That would produce

Back