Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Strain List.

Hmm not sure I have a preference. I always love a good berry or fruity taste. Im more a smell guy. I love a good diesel/fuel or piney fragrance
If skylar white is still available.
I had only grown 1.
Not the most potent of the ones i grew. Still quality.
But was off the wall flavor and smell.
Smelled like watermelon fuel. Like jolly rancher deisel lol. One of my very favs.
So many good ones to pick.
I love and hate shopping seeds there for that reason lol

If skylar white is still available.
I had only grown 1.
Not the most potent of the ones i grew. Still quality.
But was off the wall flavor and smell.
Smelled like watermelon fuel. Like jolly rancher deisel lol. One of my very favs.
So many good ones to pick.
I love and hate shopping seeds there for that reason lol
Weirdly enough I was stuck in the skylar or that cosmic queen if available

@SirRogerRabbit ya can’t go wrong with a meph strain. I have only finished three meph strains so far and they r all great. Working on 4 more. I have a double grape about to finish, she has a truly unique smell super oily completely covered in trichs. Her smell is that of a concentrated industrial floor cleaner with a slight real grape smell.

@SirRogerRabbit ya can’t go wrong with a meph strain. I have only finished three meph strains so far and they r all great. Working on 4 more. I have a double grape about to finish, she has a truly unique smell super oily completely covered in trichs. Her smell is that of a concentrated industrial floor cleaner with a slight real grape smell.
Now that sounds fantastic

really? From the heisenberg?
every one my bro and i ran were all good sized. 3 oz or better.
How were yours grown?
Yeah man I ran two in coco coir and I think would be bragging if I say I got more than 15g from the two combined. Had some heat issues in the grow space early in it's life span when I didn't have a carbon filter pushing out air via a closed hood. However, from that same grow, I had two sour bubbly and two sodk in the same environment / medium / nutes that absolutely crushed it. The two sour bubbly I got at least 4 oz, and the sodk 5-6. I still have some left but haven't popped them since

as seabass said. Pick 1 at random lol.
but i am loving this man bear alien pig. And love me some sour stomper as well.
I could go on. Have not found a meph strain i wouldnt grow or smoke again
Did you do a journal for the MBAP? I have two of those going now with two 3BOG and the MBAP freebies seem to be doing way better. It’s only been 28 days though

Did you do a journal for the MBAP? I have two of those going now with two 3BOG and the MBAP freebies seem to be doing way better. It’s only been 28 days though
Its journaled lol.
Mostly in the mephisto battle.
And its also featured in the festivus guess the weight going on now.
You guys should go get a guess in.
A link to the strain review is also there.

She was very very large.

Back