Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics in 2x2x4 under LED

Thanks! She is definitely looking much better and recovering quite well... and my home smells like sweet guava!

I also wait for more amber, but if that thing is a nanner i might harvest earlier to avoid any more from turning up.
You can just pick it out. :pighug:

You can just pick it out. :pighug:
Oh yeah I'm will pick it out as soon as it's bigger... right now is just a little yellow ball a cant really remove without messing up the bud...
Lovely girl. :greenthumb:

Thanks! And if root rot wasn't enough, searching for more possiblenanners i noticed i have thrips!!! Never had this before!

Last edited:
Oh yeah I'm will pick it out as soon as it's bigger... right now is just a little yellow ball a cant really remove without messing up the bud...

Thanks! And if root rot wasn't enough, searching for more possiblenanners i noticed i have thrips!!! Never had this before!
The ladies feel you need some challenges on this great grow. The more you learn the more you do.

The ladies feel you need some challenges on this great grow. The more you learn the more you do.

Gosh.... really going back to my initial days of bug hunting... but had not ever had thrips in my years growing indoors! I've some tomatoes outdoors which are plagued with all kind of bugs and i must've not been careful enough.
I just spent 2 hours hunting for the thrips... found some pupa, couple larvae and 3 adults! I removed all the leaves that had frass (both shinny kind and dark spots kind)... in all there was at least pupae so I also squashed anything that moved. Took a picture of one of the adults... it took a dump while i snapped the pic:

S20201119_001.jpg

Last edited:
lovely looking frost :cooldance: it kinda looks like a nanner,1 on its own aint a big issue,pluck it if ya can if no no bother.With only a few bugs and late in the grow shouldnt cause any big issues.On the whole looking great :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

lovely looking frost :cooldance: it kinda looks like a nanner,1 on its own aint a big issue,pluck it if ya can if no no bother.With only a few bugs and late in the grow shouldnt cause any big issues.On the whole looking great :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Ok, thanks!!!

QUICK UPDATE

Day 74
- 24Ct x 3BOG . Removed lots of lower leaves and upper leaves where i was finding thrips yesterday.

IMG-5792.jpg

IMG-5791.jpg
IMG-5793.jpg
IMG-5794.jpg
S20201120_001.jpg
S20201120_002.jpg
S20201120_003.jpg
S20201120_004.jpg

wow !! You better enjoy this fine grow. :pighug:

Thanks! I have enjoyed it so much and i'm sure i'll enjoy the buds as well! I am tempted to harvest this weekend but will try to hold until next one at least. :pass:Can't wait to get another Mephisto seed started!

Back