Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this right ......

Yea sure it was!
Yes, officer, that is correct....wait, are we flashing back or what here?

Hey guys! Down to the last of my Mephisto beans here's the last of my Strawberry Nuggets and 24 Carat have one more SN in smaller tent that's in the comp. So far I have grown 6 Strawberry Nuggets, two 24 Carat and 3 Sour Livers from Mephisto loved them all and ready to order more but who isn't? :smoking:

Attachments

• 20190429_141600.jpg
    20190429_141600.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 209
  • 20190429_141536.jpg
    20190429_141536.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 208
  • 20190429_141531.jpg
    20190429_141531.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 197
I saw a couple people (recently) post photos in this thread of what I’m assuming are seed orders they recently received and I’m just over here wondering how because hasnt mephisto been closed for a while now? Did I miss something ? I hope I did, because I really need to order some seeds

I saw a couple people (recently) post photos in this thread of what I’m assuming are seed orders they recently received and I’m just over here wondering how because hasnt mephisto been closed for a while now? Did I miss something ? I hope I did, because I really need to order some seeds
Me too!!! I have money burning a hole in my pocket, I soooo dont wanna go to a seedbank as I wanna support meph directly! Please @stan_mephisto @mephisto give us an update when you can, even an approximation would be cool

Might be that they are oitside of US. Those stores aren't having a problem like US trying to control the cannabis scene.

Might be that they are oitside of US. Those stores aren't having a problem like US trying to control the cannabis scene.
Actually yes, the Mephisto site in Europe is closed as well. Those seeds came from Seedsman.com or another site where they still sell seeds they had in stock from before the shut down. There are many sites where you can stilll order Mephisto, just not direct...

Actually yes, the Mephisto site in Europe is closed as well. Those seeds came from Seedsman.com or another site where they still sell seeds they had in stock from before the shut down. There are many sites where you can stilll order Mephisto, just not direct...
I was un aware that seedbanks sent stickers with orders. Thought that was a Mephisto thing.

One of those posts is from someone who won their seeds in a comp

anyone seen any gold glue in stock anywhere?

last i heard it had sold out across the pond direct from Mephisto, but it was still listed on the UK site until it closed so there might be some left.
18 pack available elsewhere if you got loadsa cash :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back