Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainly because the volume would be to great to handle with the release of the new strains. Cash and money order are fine for slow periods but can quickly get out of hand with these large volumes we are expecting.

The big wigs have been in meetings nearly everyday trying to get a new processor, hopefully we can strike a deal soon.

If we cant get CC up soon we will start accepting cash and MO again.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Patience is a virtue! (I say this as I am hitting f5 on the meph site every ten secs)

Big Thank-you to @stan_mephisto for the generous prize offered for my 420 'ugly bong contest' win:toke::pass::drool:
dscn5190-jpg.1053387
I think ghost toof is a good outdoor canidate, hope it works out for you!

Mainly because the volume would be to great to handle with the release of the new strains. Cash and money order are fine for slow periods but can quickly get out of hand with these large volumes we are expecting.

The big wigs have been in meetings nearly everyday trying to get a new processor, hopefully we can strike a deal soon.

If we cant get CC up soon we will start accepting cash and MO again.

Hey @stan_mephisto , really appreciate the reply, it's awesome to know what's happening :) as long term customers I and I'm sure everyone else wish you luck with the negotiations, must be a super stressful time for you all.

Thanks @stan_mephisto ! Best wishes from all of us here to you at Mephisto dealing with this situation, but in the end it will create a whole new era for Mephisto. Modernization of your payment systems will make future business and setting up new services for clientele that much easier to do!

Good luck, all will be fine soon enough I am sure. Your loyal customers are still here...:bighug:

I was un aware that seedbanks sent stickers with orders. Thought that was a Mephisto thing.
Duh!!! Knucklehead... XD All stores closed... Sadness...

All of the Meph Heads out there know this is just part of the plan for global dominance set by Mephisto and the original founders. It's all just part of the plan...:yeah:

All of the Meph Heads out there know this is just part of the plan for global dominance set by Mephisto and the original founders. It's all just part of the plan...:yeah:
Never thought of it that way, maybe it is all part of the plan for global seed domination. Maybe we are about to witness a revolution! :growing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back