Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not only take money orders/cash until credit card processor is found? I have plenty beans for now but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just anything!!! I have no beans left :( and harvest is a com'n
Pleaseeeeee help @stan_mephisto
Mainly because the volume would be to great to handle with the release of the new strains. Cash and money order are fine for slow periods but can quickly get out of hand with these large volumes we are expecting.

The big wigs have been in meetings nearly everyday trying to get a new processor, hopefully we can strike a deal soon.

If we cant get CC up soon we will start accepting cash and MO again.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I’m personally more than willing to adjust my expectations of arrival time during a high volume time like new strain release or just a slower turn around because of accepting money orders, I mean anyone who was doing this 20 years ago should be very familiar with the the way things used to be, it wasn’t weird to wait over a month for seeds all the while worrying about customs, hell, waiting a couple weeks for mephisto seeds is much preferred to not being able to order any at all. I’m sure some people won’t be happy about it but you can’t please everyone. I’d like to think most got it in them to be a little flexible tho. Besides what choice do they have lol

Mainly because the volume would be to great to handle with the release of the new strains. Cash and money order are fine for slow periods but can quickly get out of hand with these large volumes we are expecting.

The big wigs have been in meetings nearly everyday trying to get a new processor, hopefully we can strike a deal soon.

If we cant get CC up soon we will start accepting cash and MO again.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks stan. We appreciate the work you guys put in for all of us across the globe. But hurry up man! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20190430_194527.jpg
20190430_194518.jpg
20190430_194459.jpg
20190430_194449.jpg
20190430_194443.jpg
20190430_194354.jpg
This Orange Diesel an absolute beast. I'm 6 ft 2 inches and shes up to my belly button just starting flower and self topping all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back