Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thru readings, not experience, takes couple weeks to break life cycle - so worst maybe over ......

Future Prevention is KEY ..... Plants that are sickly attract bugs - maybe hard to believe but a plant with Brix Reading over 12 will not have bug issues .... cheap meter and a few minutes time for the test and you will have better idea of plants health ...... you can Flippin spray until whenever but sick plants will attract bugs again .....

Peace,
OB

Amazon product

Do salt based nutrients have a negative effect on brix levels. I'd like to start measuring and messing with my plants brix, but don't grow organically. Is that something worth looking into.

Do salt based nutrients have a negative effect on brix levels. I'd like to start measuring and messing with my plants brix, but don't grow organically. Is that something worth looking into.

Wish I was smart enough to answer but I don’t know, would have to research.....

My take is .....
Considering value of crop, price of meter and the free educational material my vote is to go for it ....

Also no matter Food source, Plant is either doing well, average or poor so yea I would think knowing would be value and salt isn’t measured, rather level of sugar, per my understanding.

@stan_mephisto hooked it up again. Just wanted to say thanks to Stan, Mephisto, AFN and @Ash-a-Ton. Thanks guys. Mephisto is the shit, I'm talking about your customer service and genetics. You guys deserve to make a million bucks. Thanks guys and keep'um lit
2f8ac6b2bb3429ce0a6d38a9595f8600.jpg
Eeerrggh!!! I’ve been trying to get that Mephisto Clan sticker for like two years!!!

Mephisto clan ain't nothin to f**k wit. Hahaha. It is a badass sticker. They might just send you one if you ask, they seem that cool.
Hahahahahha! I know I’ll hit them up on my next order!

Mephisto clan ain't nothin to f**k wit. Hahaha. It is a badass sticker. They might just send you one if you ask, they seem that cool.
If you didn't know. There is an unspoken rule about stickers.
You got 2 I don't have. And as the contest winner you supposed to send me the ones I don't have for running the comp ;)

I need that gold one and that body skeleton one.

Grats on the beans bruh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back