Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help guys, I just received my order and got some SAM freebies??

Samsquanch...

20190426_082851.jpg

Four Plant Harvest Mephisto Harvest

Sam’s Crack 358 Grams plus Gold Glue 88 grams, 3 Bears 98 grams and Strawberry Nugs 70 grams ..... in total approximately 21 ounces from four Mephisto Plants plus 5 grams of hashish like kief and 3/4 ounce smoked that wasn’t recorded and our smoke in plate and small jar ..... Estimate 23 ounces total from grow - four plants - LOS Rocks

Sam’s Crack produced about 12.5 ounces scaled but probably 375 grams totals as we smoked some before final dry and cured almost - she was at 63% RH when Pic was taken

View attachment 1050949

Small jar and tray not counted in final numbers ..... enough smoke for wife, myself and couple buddies for awhile ..... I am taking summer off from growing Autos - I do have some seeds started for an outdoor grow but no indoor grow this summer .....
View attachment 1050950

Peace,
OB

Excellent work, my dear OldBoy or should I say Mr. Greenthumb? :greenthumb:
A lot more work, these grows ... I highly admire the skills of the LOS guys. This being said... you killed it!!

:slap:

This insert (Trich Daddy) in your signature deserves a like on its own. Well played.

Meant to ask you what your pest treatment regime is and if it's a big issue? I'm a wee further south near the coast and am wondering what I'm looking at dealing with when I put another couple plants outdoors. Currently I've been spraying neem oil on the one plant I have outside with some sprinkled diatomaceous earth, seems to have kept most* everything at bay. Though, I noticed a caterpillar last week (promptly incinerated). I'll get Monterrey BT if i notice more.

Meant to ask you what your pest treatment regime is and if it's a big issue? I'm a wee further south near the coast and am wondering what I'm looking at dealing with when I put another couple plants outdoors. Currently I've been spraying neem oil on the one plant I have outside with some sprinkled diatomaceous earth, seems to have kept most* everything at bay. Though, I noticed a caterpillar last week (promptly incinerated). I'll get Monterrey BT if i notice more.

May want do a watering with neem as well ..... Should take several sprays to rid them devils .... sure you have but have you been hitting undersides of leaves as well?

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back