Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
herblyberblyhaze all your base r belong to us

hbh1.jpg
hbh2.jpg

Beautiful photo's, those nuggs look near perfect. Great job!

Four Plant Harvest Mephisto Harvest

Sam’s Crack 358 Grams plus Gold Glue 88 grams, 3 Bears 98 grams and Strawberry Nugs 70 grams ..... in total approximately 21 ounces from four Mephisto Plants plus 5 grams of hashish like kief and 3/4 ounce smoked that wasn’t recorded and our smoke in plate and small jar ..... Estimate 23 ounces total from grow - four plants - LOS Rocks

Sam’s Crack produced about 12.5 ounces scaled but probably 375 grams totals as we smoked some before final dry and cured almost - she was at 63% RH when Pic was taken

F5988440-56BC-47D6-B83F-230A429F8819.jpeg

Small jar and tray not counted in final numbers ..... enough smoke for wife, myself and couple buddies for awhile ..... I am taking summer off from growing Autos - I do have some seeds started for an outdoor grow but no indoor grow this summer .....
012EBD3D-BE84-4B6D-AD1B-8780916D3F96.jpeg

Peace,
OB

Last edited:
Four Plant Harvest Mephisto Harvest

Sam’s Crack 358 Grams plus Gold Glue 88 grams, 3 Bears 98 grams and Strawberry Nugs 70 grams ..... in total approximately 21 ounces from four Mephisto Plants plus 5 grams of hashish like kief and 3/4 ounce smoked that wasn’t recorded and our smoke in plate and small jar ..... Estimate 23 ounces total from grow - four plants - LOS Rocks

Sam’s Crack produced about 12.5 ounces scaled but probably 375 grams totals as we smoked some before final dry and cured almost - she was at 63% RH when Pic was taken

View attachment 1050949

Small jar and tray not counted in final numbers ..... enough smoke for wife, myself and couple buddies for awhile ..... I am taking summer off from growing Autos - I do have some seeds started for an outdoor grow but no indoor grow this summer .....
View attachment 1050950

Peace,
OB

:worship::drool::slap::greenthumb:

Great grow!! I see you and wifie is set!! Now, what you doing with that trim?? I'll take it off your hands :hothot::kissass::ladies:

@CoviklaFlaire , Most likely Samsquanch OG.
Great strain... very true OG taste.

I grew it 2x and... :eek1:

I Like it.. :pighug:

I ordered 6 beans and got like 13... :woohoo::woohoo:
Obvious I didn't recently order from Mephisto so I forgotten how generous they are..Love YOu guys!!!:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back