Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May want do a watering with neem as well ..... Should take several sprays to rid them devils .... sure you have but have you been hitting undersides of leaves as well?

Best of luck!
Yep! I try to get a thorough soaking of tops and undersides every few days. But haven't watered with it yet.

Meant to ask you what your pest treatment regime is and if it's a big issue? I'm a wee further south near the coast and am wondering what I'm looking at dealing with when I put another couple plants outdoors. Currently I've been spraying neem oil on the one plant I have outside with some sprinkled diatomaceous earth, seems to have kept most* everything at bay. Though, I noticed a caterpillar last week (promptly incinerated). I'll get Monterrey BT if i notice more.
No pest management. If I get pests I grow bait. Pull one aside and hit her with blood meal. She will glow to hungry critters.

I use a calcium based nute line, so no salts. 1 girl treated with a high sodium nitrate is like hanging a dinner sign out. They leave my others alone.

Yep! I try to get a thorough soaking of tops and undersides every few days. But haven't watered with it yet.

Thru readings, not experience, takes couple weeks to break life cycle - so worst maybe over ......

Future Prevention is KEY ..... Plants that are sickly attract bugs - maybe hard to believe but a plant with Brix Reading over 12 will not have bug issues .... cheap meter and a few minutes time for the test and you will have better idea of plants health ...... you can Flippin spray until whenever but sick plants will attract bugs again .....

Peace,
OB

Amazon product

No pest management. If I get pests I grow bait. Pull one aside and hit her with blood meal. She will glow to hungry critters.

I use a calcium based nute line, so no salts. 1 girl treated with a high sodium nitrate is like hanging a dinner sign out. They leave my others alone.
U using nectar of the gods/for the gods line from Oregon. I have the sample I may run with some sag gear.

U using nectar of the gods/for the gods line from Oregon. I have the sample I may run with some sag gear.

I do indeed. Had a wobble or two out of the gate, but am comfortable now. The names thru me off for a bit, till I started treating it as part A and part B like most other lines.

I run thru a lot of Herc... this last run of 8 plants is gonna shoot down 2 gallons. And a pint of the BK. (Bk run on the outdoor girls only, new artisanal strains gave a firm no) sounds like a lot, but this is gonna be a fairly large harvest. Everyone is huge.
Another week and they'll all be down. NFTG plays real nice with coco.

A good nectar run keeps my brix in the low to mid teens.

I do indeed. Had a wobble or two out of the gate, but am comfortable now. The names thru me off for a bit, till I started treating it as part A and part B like most other lines.

I run thru a lot of Herc... this last run of 8 plants is gonna shoot down 2 gallons. And a pint of the BK. (Bk run on the outdoor girls only, new artisanal strains gave a firm no) sounds like a lot, but this is gonna be a fairly large harvest. Everyone is huge.

Ph right. Used to lower ph in coco but this line requires slightly higher. They told me follow the ph on the chart. It goes up and down a little.

Ph right. Used to lower ph in coco but this line requires slightly higher. They told me follow the ph on the chart. It goes up and down a little.

I run it like soil and nectar, 6.4 to 6.6 veg, 6.6 to 6.8 flower. Once the herc starts really coming in, I keep things high. Slurry tests every other week. The new mephisto girls had an issue with the ph dropping into the low 6s, almost instant Phosphorus issues...

@stan_mephisto hooked it up again. Just wanted to say thanks to Stan at Mephisto, AFN and @Ash-a-Ton. Thanks guys. Mephisto is the shit, I'm talking about your customer service and genetics. You guys deserve to make a million bucks. Thanks guys
2f8ac6b2bb3429ce0a6d38a9595f8600.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back