Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had told me you set up a growtent outside in the sun, put your plant in there and took a picture I would have believed you..
The lighting is so sun-colored..

Yea it does look like sun, didn’t think of ..... no purple color in the 3500k 54 watt cob Light hanging approx. 21” ..... I like that little light for individual plant, especially in a corner like Sricky Jane / Gold Glue

We have to be careful when telling people specific times. You meph heads are crazy and will bombard the site at that exact time causing crashes. Last years black friday sale is a great example of that.

A silent/soft opening is the current approach. We have aslo had talks about making pre orders for 420 to prevent these issues also.

You guys like the idea of pre orders?

The sale will be open for 24+ hours, leaving ample time for everyone around the globe to get an order in. Tons of stock, everyone stay patient please.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Nicely said Stan, keep up the good work!

Had no idea there was a sale tomorrow until someone said “there’s a sale tomorrow” on another forum.

Always the same obtuse people complaining ..... this is life the world doesn't revolve around you ,At one time we all had to order from across the pond and take a chance if seeds made it and we all waited patiently for Mephisto to resolve if any unexpected situation that did happen.
Mephisto has always figured out some thing to make it work out for all,...........
Mephisto has and will continue to explain what it takes to run a business like this and its not simple or else everyone would be doing what they do.
Moderators could you clean up this tread some people have been posting or cluttering with irrelevant nonsense info that has no relation to Mephisto genetics .

Last edited by a moderator:
:point: :pimp: ... I'm watching it already, so are others... No major line crossing has happened, so minimal clean up is needed,... but an official keep it civil or ignore it warning is up! Staff is fed up with this near weekly blow-up BS in here, and the rope is bloody short these days... reply bans will be dropped, enough is enough....
As for your comment inthefire, that sort of jabbing is exactly the kind of thing that fans the flames, like that is going to be received well- :nono: ... In fact, that I'll have to edit it out, sorry,.... because I know for a fact it'll tip things off all over again.

Last edited:
First time posting in this thread. Just wanted to give a quick thank you to @stan_mephisto, Mitch and all of the Mephisto Genetics crew. My first auto grow is turning out better then expected. Forgotten Cookies are looking like they may finish sooner then the Orange Diesels. Looking forward to what you guys have planned for the future, especially the "rumors" of high cbd strains. Keep up the fantastic work. Here's a few shots before lights out this morning (Day 50), Nectar Bone Grown.View attachment 1031071 View attachment 1031072 View attachment 1031075 View attachment 1031076
Looking good gotta love that nectar, i just hit my girls with a herculean shake and recharge

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

@stan_mephisto can you let us know when shop in EU will function correctly and allow the sales to work. Now the shop for seeds isn't even an option there?

Thanks

I Hope this is not considered complaining? Isn't this the customer service thread. Questions about customer service should come here. I never used any negative language, i hope I didn't offend any of you sensitive people in here...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back