Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time posting in this thread. Just wanted to give a quick thank you to @stan_mephisto, Mitch and all of the Mephisto Genetics crew. My first auto grow is turning out better then expected. Forgotten Cookies are looking like they may finish sooner then the Orange Diesels. Looking forward to what you guys have planned for the future, especially the "rumors" of high cbd strains. Keep up the fantastic work. Here's a few shots before lights out this morning (Day 50), Nectar Bone Grown.View attachment 1031071 View attachment 1031072 View attachment 1031075 View attachment 1031076

Very, very purdy ladies!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time posting in this thread. Just wanted to give a quick thank you to @stan_mephisto, Mitch and all of the Mephisto Genetics crew. My first auto grow is turning out better then expected. Forgotten Cookies are looking like they may finish sooner then the Orange Diesels. Looking forward to what you guys have planned for the future, especially the "rumors" of high cbd strains. Keep up the fantastic work. Here's a few shots before lights out this morning (Day 50), Nectar Bone Grown.View attachment 1031071 View attachment 1031072 View attachment 1031075 View attachment 1031076

I think there will be 3 new cbd strains I think, cannatonic x 3 bears og, cann x northern cheese haze, cbdiesel x walter white. They will be releasing some bx strains aswell, livers bx for sure but they are waiting for it to be a f5 at least I think and I forget what others ones I saw them talk about. And also some reg seed strains.. lots in the works!

Last edited:
Gold Glue 52 Days - LOS - 7 Gallon Smart Pot

Have Grandma grow one, tell her it’s a NEW Poinsettia Breed called Creamy Nugs! :lol:

View attachment 1031044
If you had told me you set up a growtent outside in the sun, put your plant in there and took a picture I would have believed you..
The lighting is so sun-colored..

No double Grape and it's after midnight, heck it's after 1:00. I stayed up for nothing...

What happened @stan_mephisto ?

EU market btw

Ive been told 3am - 3am eastern time, starts roughly 8am your time then.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

That would have been some good info to know...

Reactions: Uro
Gold Glue 52 Days - LOS - 7 Gallon Smart Pot

Have Grandma grow one, tell her it’s a NEW Poinsettia Breed called Creamy Nugs! :lol:

View attachment 1031044
My Gold Glue is 5 days behind yours.
March 19, 2019untitled-13.jpg

That would have been some good info to know...

I totally agree. I asked about this earlier but they could not seem to be able to say what time a sale is going to start. We have peeps all over the world in diff time zones and no doubt some staying up late or getting up early for the sale.

Come on Meph, get the start time communicated out to your fanatic customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back