Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a silly thing to bitch about [emoji106]

Be happy they are doing a sale :shrug:
Since you have no idea what plans people might have made around this sale and how the might affect things in their lives like a friend of mine who was in a counseling session with the daughter and wasn't sure when the sale is going to be on you should probably just keep your mouth shut. For some people to big deal others it's not so don't make blanket statements like that

Seems like a silly thing to bitch about [emoji106]

Be happy they are
Also there's some history here like the Black Friday sale where everything was f*** trade up and us Canadians got the short end of the stick. I was up for like 6 hours through the night for that sale waiting for things to be fixed so there's history here. *edit* once is enough lunarman....

Last edited by a moderator:
We have to be careful when telling people specific times. You meph heads are crazy and will bombard the site at that exact time causing crashes. Last years black friday sale is a great example of that.

A silent/soft opening is the current approach. We have aslo had talks about making pre orders for 420 to prevent these issues also.

You guys like the idea of pre orders?

The sale will be open for 24+ hours, leaving ample time for everyone around the globe to get an order in. Tons of stock, everyone stay patient please.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

We have to be careful when telling people specific times. You meph heads are crazy and will bombard the site at that exact time causing crashes. Last years black friday sale is a great example of that.

A silent/soft opening is the current approach. We have aslo had talks about making pre orders for 420 to prevent these issues also.

The sale will be open for 24+ hours, leaving ample time for everyone around the globe to get an order in. Tons of stock, everyone stay patient please.

Pre orders would save you guys a lot of headaches.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I was in Texas last year working during your 420 launch and it wasn't easy for me on my or your end even more difficult bn away from home but 24 hours later and a lil patience things were sorted out and my beans were on the way everything I wanted. With the legalization of recreational cannabis and the market increases I expect this problem to get worse if we(the consumer) do not give these guys the respect and patience they have earned. I myself have had issues with orders and kindly reached out to the team at mephisto and was more than taken care of :smoking:
:bighug:

Not sure but an idea?

Allow those with registered accounts and AFN Members to pre-order, X Hours / Day Earlier and which would help avoid server issues .... drawback is extra work on web end email alerts and codes but result in some very happy meph heads .... Do a Vote, think you can poll on this site?

Had 2 seeds of sour crack 1 never popped and the other after a week popped this how weird
20190319_213842.jpg
20190319_213812.jpg
looks like it tried to make roots at both ends20190319_213842.jpg 20190319_213812.jpg
20190319_213842.jpg
20190319_213812.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back