Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada restock includes.

AVT
Ripley's OG
S.O.D.K.
Sour Crack
Toof Decay
Walter White
HBBS

CDLC
Skywalker
Orange Diesel

US Restock includes.

24 c
3 Bears OG

Double Grape will be released to all stores on 3/20!!!!!

4/20 strains have arrived at all locations so don't you Canadians worry about missing out.

Still working on getting the old strains onto the website, we thought we had it figured out, but it needs more work.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Will this be the f3 or f4 generation for the double grape since it's a new batch? I think I remember the last time I read the strain info it was at f3 so does that mean the new batch is f4? And since it's so far in the breeding process will you make it a catalog strain eventually after limited? Everyone loves it and you've already worked so hard on it.. might aswell keep it.. the parents are catalog strains aswell, makes sense.. edit nvm I thought it was SS x 4am.. its SS x crinkle.. just keep the damn strain :p

Last edited:
Gold Glue 52 Days - LOS - 7 Gallon Smart Pot

Have Grandma grow one, tell her it’s a NEW Poinsettia Breed called Creamy Nugs! :lol:

6258BFD7-D4A8-4070-8063-66566176D52D.jpeg

Will this be the f3 or f4 generation for the double grape since it's a new batch? I think I remember the last time I read the strain info it was at f3 so does that mean the new batch is f4? And since it's so far in the breeding process will you make it a catalog strain eventually after limited? Everyone loves it and you've already worked so hard on it.. might aswell keep it.. the parents are catalog strains aswell, makes sense.. edit nvm I thought it was SS x 4am.. its SS x crinkle.. just keep the damn strain :p
She is f5 now. Double grape will go into the originals line at some point. Getting released as limited eddition because we still have the old packaging.

@stan_mephisto @mephisto
I gotta ask... I've been searching for hours now, even trawled through 15 pages of reviews on here... do you have a strainguide for Blue Cush and Sam's Crack please? I'm after the data really:
Cycle time from to
Size from to
Yield from to
THC/potency
Bud density
Effect etc
Much like you do here:
View attachment 1030042
Thanks guys, and keep up the Mephisto magic :wiz:
Hey guys, any news on my request before it gets lost in the thread?
@stan_mephisto @mephisto
Thanks

Its in progress, thought we had it figured out, but needs more work.

Blue cush was one of the first limited edditions. Cross is auto cush x auto blues IIRC (cant remember them all off my head.) She might be the fastest finisher meph has ever produced with reports off 55 day harvests. She is A smaller plant with tropical fruit flavors and smells.

Its in progress, thought we had it figured out, but needs more work.

Blue cush was one of the first limited edditions. Cross is auto cush x auto blues IIRC (cant remember them all off my head.) She might be the fastest finisher meph has ever produced with reports off 55 day harvests. She is A smaller plant with tropical fruit flavors and smells.

Thank you :thumbsup:

Hey guys, any news on my request before it gets lost in the thread?
@stan_mephisto @mephisto
Thanks

I doubt you'll find specific info like the catalog strains have, blue cush is a very old limited edition F1. Since limited edition seeds are 1 offs and rarely reproduced after the limited stock is depleted they usually dont have much of the detailed info like the catalog strains.. the best you're gonna get is to read the strain info on a seedbank website. Most of them still have it listed as out of stock but you can still read the info

.ca site is lookin sexy with the restock and the 320 and double grape advertisements! The double grape sticker in the pic is a tease though, I want me a pack of stickers :p

First time posting in this thread. Just wanted to give a quick thank you to @stan_mephisto, Mitch and all of the Mephisto Genetics crew. My first auto grow is turning out better then expected. Forgotten Cookies are looking like they may finish sooner then the Orange Diesels. Looking forward to what you guys have planned for the future, especially the "rumors" of high cbd strains. Keep up the fantastic work. Here's a few shots before lights out this morning (Day 50), Nectar Bone Grown.
IMG_0744.jpg
IMG_0745.jpg
IMG_0748.jpg
IMG_0746.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back