Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping this is the week canadian site gets updated

Me too. Been so patient waiting like months for an update. Maybe our federal govt and customs peeps are being dickheads and screwing up the seed industry like we know they have already made a mess of the general canna industry. Its embarrassing what our government has done.

CDLC just before harvest. Sexy AF.

DvF5rB8.jpg

mNOhESR.jpg

TZZ3aat.jpg

Bgin6EQ.jpg
I can just smell her now!!! Amazing, cdlc definitely 1 of my favs especially when she fades out and is just ripe as hell like yours

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

hoping this is the week canadian site gets updated
Me too. Been so patient waiting like months for an update. Maybe our federal govt and customs peeps are being dickheads and screwing up the seed industry like we know they have already made a mess of the general canna industry. Its embarrassing what our government has done.
I'm thinking this Wednesday, 3/20, we will all see a few updated choices. Fingers crossed anyways.

I tagged the meph guys and asked about a restock and the 320 details last week but no response. Hopefully there was nothing seized on it's way to the .ca guy.. I'm sure there will be all the new stuff weve been seeing and a big restock for 420..

we need to remember they are only a handful of guys so maybe they are busy setting up the whole 320 sale.. I expect we will know in another day or two what's up with everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back