Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, 6:30 am and pouring here.... not real happy... everything outside will be fine, all protected, but am worried about the Sour Crack and the rHView attachment 1031573 .
@stan_mephisto any idea of her mold resistance?
Today is 71 from dropping in water. I'd like to see her go another week...

Pic from yesterday.
What a great Tent. What did this cost ya? Always nice to meet another Arthur. Looking Lovely my friend

Ok, 6:30 am and pouring here.... not real happy... everything outside will be fine, all protected, but am worried about the Sour Crack and the rHView attachment 1031573 .
@stan_mephisto any idea of her mold resistance?
Today is 71 from dropping in water. I'd like to see her go another week...

Pic from yesterday.

What’s the size on that pretty SC you got there?

I can say confidently no mold on any sour cracks of mine but I keep the air moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great Tent. What did this cost ya? Always nice to meet another Arthur. Looking Lovely my friend
Tent was just under 100$ us.
Am a little worried about the plastic and the stitching, but I'm gentle on equipment, and it's only needed a few weeks in spring, and a few in fall.

Will pull it in a few weeks and put up a PVC frame and netting...
Right now feel kinda stuck... sour crack is in the tent and zipped. If I try and bring it in, I'll get her soaked... if I leave her...
Grumble.... and I just ordered dimethyl ether... won't be here for a week, so a quick yank and extract is off the table... for now....
20190319_114807.jpg

There was something I brought to mephs attention, i will not disclose what it was but after just a simple honesty on my part that they would have seen eventually anyways they unexpectedly treated me amazingly and I'm just very happy with this company! Customer for life!

What’s the size on that pretty SC you got there?

I can say confidently no mold on any sour cracks of mine but I keep the air moving.

She's a monster... stands 28 inches from the top of the medium. Not sure what I did this time, I changed too much at once... everything is bigger than my norms. The Northern cheese Haze on the far end is a beast. She keeps saying "6 of me indoor in a 4x, scrogged please. "
20190319_114709.jpg

She's a monster... stands 28 inches from the top of the medium. Not sure what I did this time, I changed too much at once... everything is bigger than my norms. The Northern cheese Haze on the far end is a beast. She keeps saying "6 of me indoor in a 4x, scrogged please. "View attachment 1031599

Big is good keep doing what your doing!! Enjoy her when you can. You must have one of the taller SC phenos. I “had” one in this grow...tall and lanky though. The other 3 are short and squatty. One more coming down tonight at day 61.

Big is good keep doing what your doing!! Enjoy her when you can. You must have one of the taller SC phenos. I “had” one in this grow...tall and lanky though. The other 3 are short and squatty. One more coming down tonight at day 61.

When did you start counting? I know I'm always behind, but figured I'd be flushing by now. If everything works, I think another couple days of feed, and then a week of flush. That'd put me @ 80 days from dropping.

When did you start counting? I know I'm always behind, but figured I'd be flushing by now. If everything works, I think another couple days of feed, and then a week of flush. That'd put me @ 80 days from dropping.

I start counting when I transplant from rapid rooters to their final pot. Hek I could be wrong on calculating. Most are cloudy and red trichs showing up on flowers. Red trichs all over sugar leaves though. ..reported this in my journal. Last 2 SCs will get another week though as I have company starting Thursday. Damn. I knew this would happen and didn’t plan accordingly.

BTS 1 is ready too and had to chop a lower branch last night as it was drooping from weight.

Edit: fine looking pup ya got there Arthur!!! He/she looks like a great protector of your ladies.

All good now! Thanks @stan_mephisto and the company in general for dealing with us Meph Heads and fans of the brand.

I got my double Grape today!! Ordered a 7 pack, which I rarely do. I am usually growing six or seven plants and each is a different strain. But Double Grape will have at least two pots in the fall grow this year!

IMG_2365.GIF

Thanks Mephisto...

IMG_2080.PNG

Last edited:
All good now! Thanks @stan_mephisto and the company in general for dealing with us Meph Heads and fans of the brand.

I got my double Grape today!! Ordered a 7 pack, which I rarely do. I am usually growing six or seven plants and each is a different strain. But Double Grape will have at least two pots in the fall grow this year!

View attachment 1031629

Thanks Mephisto...

View attachment 1031628
I'm gonna do a assorted grapey grow after I get a pack of sour stomper from the 420 sale ( other strains were more important to get this sale ).. I already have grape walker kush, 4 assed monkey and double grape, just need sour stomper.. would have loved to add grapey walter to the mix but all sold out in .ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back