Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sour Stomper is awesome. I love that Grape beast. Grape Walter wasn't that grapey in flavor, so that's not the worst one to miss out on.

Hopefully they will officially release the Chem Stomper strain, that they gave out in the last drop of Illuminautos. That is also another super Grape reefer. Supposed to be like Grape Diesel and fruity pebbles, but only the grape flavored ones. Sounds delish to me...:drool:

Sour Stomper is awesome. I love that Grape beast. Grape Walter wasn't that grapey in flavor, so that's not the worst one to miss out on.

Hopefully they will officially release the Chem Stomper strain, that they gave out in the last drop of Illuminautos. That is also another super Grape reefer. Supposed to be like Grape Diesel and fruity pebbles, but only the grape flavored ones. Sounds delish to me...:drool:

How’s sour stomper smoke? I have one at day 56 and she looks like a neat little Christmas tree form. Sparse on leaves and nothing but goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How’s sour stomper smoke? I have one at day 56 and she looks like a neat little Christmas tree form. Sparse on leaves and nothing but goodness.

Yummy stuff. When you open the jar it smells like blueberries of grape juice.the taste is more like candy grape flavor and skunky sour notes. Other people said is tasted like smoking good OG right after drinking grape koolaid. So the grape flavor was always on their tongue and the smoke was a thick, heavy OG style smoke.

For me, grapey, berry, sweet funk! One of the best grape strains out there.

Yummy stuff. When you open the jar it smells like blueberries of grape juice.the taste is more like candy grape flavor and skunky sour notes. Other people said is tasted like smoking good OG right after drinking grape koolaid. So the grape flavor was always on their tongue and the smoke was a thick, heavy OG style smoke.

For me, grapey, berry, sweet funk! One of the best grape strains out there.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeh now you got me ready to sample her!! Soon though she’s coming down.

I'm gonna do a assorted grapey grow after I get a pack of sour stomper from the 420 sale ( other strains were more important to get this sale ).. I already have grape walker kush, 4 assed monkey and double grape, just need sour stomper.. would have loved to add grapey walter to the mix but all sold out in .ca

Unless something has changed and I’m unaware, you won’t be able to order sour stomper during 4/20 sale. The 4/20 sale is a release day for the four new artisinals and only those strains will be available.

Unless something has changed and I’m unaware, you won’t be able to order sour stomper during 4/20 sale. The 4/20 sale is a release day for the four new artisinals and only those strains will be available.

Ah you're probably right about that.. didnt consider that. Thanks for the heads up

Tent was just under 100$ us.
Am a little worried about the plastic and the stitching, but I'm gentle on equipment, and it's only needed a few weeks in spring, and a few in fall.

Will pull it in a few weeks and put up a PVC frame and netting...
Right now feel kinda stuck... sour crack is in the tent and zipped. If I try and bring it in, I'll get her soaked... if I leave her...
Grumble.... and I just ordered dimethyl ether... won't be here for a week, so a quick yank and extract is off the table... for now....View attachment 1031598
:smoking: looks great Arthur! Have you found that the tent reduces vermin bug visits any? Some of them see that canna-green as a neon sign advertising food when they are flying around! I use a great organic systemic, SNS209, but that doesn't stop aphids from landing and starting to crap out babies everywhere :cuss:..works great on other bugs though :thumbsup:... I debating if it's worth looking into at the friends grow site,.....

White cracks showing where she gets her name from early. Skywalker is by far the most distinctive bud structure I've seen from mephisto collection almost looks like just like their hubbabubbasmellascope.
20190318_213951.jpg
20190318_213850.jpg
1552970491232836.jpg
20190318_214058.jpg

:smoking: looks great Arthur! Have you found that the tent reduces vermin bug visits any? Some of them see that canna-green as a neon sign advertising food when they are flying around! I use a great organic systemic, SNS209, but that doesn't stop aphids from landing and starting to crap out babies everywhere :cuss:..works great on other bugs though :thumbsup:... I debating if it's worth looking into at the friends grow site,.....

Seems to work well, although I won't be able to keep it on for more than a couple weeks here, itll get too hot. Will be switching to a net and hoops soon.
If I see a critter that's bothersome I tend to grow a bait plant.... toss some blood meal on and watch the bugs leave everything else alone.

Well, I’m in for some double grape! So heartbroken the strawberry nuggets sold out, damn. But yeah I had to order some double grape after harvesting sour crack this week and finally getting to officially test it, it’s passed with flying colors. I took a lot of pictures so I’ll hsve to make a grow/smoke report. The runt looking one with strange crinkly buds ended up growing amazing buds in the last few weeks pretty much out of nowhere. They’re almost dry and have shrunken so little it’s almost imperceptible. It purpled up a bit and as far as the quality goes it’s there. this is the first auto I’ve grown that looks as good as a photo. I’ll grow it again sometime hopefully. That last difficult germ did finally take hold so i wanted to update, 3/5 made it but not without a fight. I had no further germination issues with the sweet n sours or cookies, they all germed good. The oldest sweet n sour just showed sex actually and is growing aggressively , vigorously, & just loving life.

Can’t wait to grow this double grape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back