Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I much prefer a limited offering or a smaller discount for the opportunity to purchase some outstanding seeds from within my own country. To me it saves much of the potential grief of international shipping and I’m happy to support the efforts of an outstanding company to bring their products to Canada.

Day 83 on these 2 girls ... First is Double Grape .... :headbang:

dsc01436-jpg.976377

and White Crack! :headbang:

dsc01441-jpg.976389

Just being a smart ass hope u didn’t take it the wrong way lol. U Canadians are getting it right faster then we r. Legalize. Also u r lucky to have the option not sure about for the sale that would need to be confirmed by mephisto to order from either site. Sorry if I hurt any feelings
I think they said in Canada we'd only be able to order from the Canadian site it's a few pages back

qP2Fyzo

qP2Fyzo
Hello,

I found this in the IG Page, but... can you upload something in better res? Also, can you post the pricing for the seeds so we can plan ahead what we're getting tomorrow? Thanks in advance!

Here is some Forum Stomper I have been harvesting this evening. It smells of sweet berries crossed with sweets. I can't wait to try it, I should wait a couple of weeks but probably wont be able to resist!

Peace
f393e39f8450539e0914714eb3833fcd.jpg
g
Nice my 1st one was watermelon candy smells, 2nd was rotten cheese and fruit.

Anyone have an idea when it will go live in central US time zone? I thought it was going to be 5 am. But after seeing a few comments above. I’m kinda confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back