Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn annoying wife told me to stay around 150.. gonna get 2-10 packs of illuminautos, that'll be 120 but I'm torn between getting a 5 pack of another illuminauto strain or a 3 pack of grape walker kush. To make it 160~ .. Sacrifice 2 beans so I can get GWK? I think it's probably worth it..

What's GWK? lol

Grape walker kush. Very sought after limited strain that they just restocked for this sale

I mean my loving amazing wife!.... can fuck off because I want me some damn beans LOL
"Please Sir, can I have some more?!"

WSkjjEv.jpg

Where did that come from?
Just being a smart ass hope u didn’t take it the wrong way lol. U Canadians are getting it right faster then we r. Legalize. Also u r lucky to have the option not sure about for the sale that would need to be confirmed by mephisto to order from either site. Sorry if I hurt any feelings

:woohoo1::woohoo1:
Damn annoying wife told me to stay around 150.. gonna get 2-10 packs of illuminautos, that'll be 120 but I'm torn between getting a 5 pack of another illuminauto strain or a 3 pack of grape walker kush. To make it 160~ .. Sacrifice 2 beans so I can get GWK? I think it's probably worth it..

Keep in mind it’s better to ask for forgiveness than permission; buy them all!! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back