Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More stock available, the more we can discount without fear of selling out and not being able to fulfill paid orders.
I touched on this in the Canada promo thread. We got a good amount of stock to the states in advance, but we couldn't get a decent amount into Canada in time.
Smart man Mitch take care of the Americans. Although I like our northern neighbors I am American myself so sorry guys. Can’t wait for the GWK in my garden. Can U run some grape crinkle x HBBSS. Please thanks.

More stock available, the more we can discount without fear of selling out and not being able to fulfill paid orders.
I touched on this in the Canada promo thread. We got a good amount of stock to the states in advance, but we couldn't get a decent amount into Canada in time.
Are you implying that ALL international orders will ship from USA?

Can we still order from the main site even if we live in canada or do we have to order from canada site

Smart man Mitch take care of the Americans. Although I like our northern neighbors I am American myself so sorry guys. Can’t wait for the GWK in my garden. Can U run some grape crinkle x HBBSS. Please thanks.
BOO! :p :)

Not at all.

UK orders ship domestically.

US orders ship domestically.

Canada orders ship domestically.

Anywhere else in the world ships out from the UK.

Cheers
Mitch, I just popped in the site,... am I missing something? I went to the BFD page, and it's just stickers, I can't find the seeds themselves- :baked: :rofl:

Damn annoying wife told me to stay around 150.. gonna get 2-10 packs of illuminautos, that'll be 120 but I'm torn between getting a 5 pack of another illuminauto strain or a 3 pack of grape walker kush. To make it 160~ .. Sacrifice 2 beans so I can get GWK? I think it's probably worth it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back