Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they are changing the Canadian site for the sale.. the menu is different, theres a black Friday info and black friday seeds link but the links lead to a blank page. I think we'll get some info soon!
Good to hear!!! I just checked and it lists a bunch of strains all with a sold out banner but I’m sure that’s not the case. I did notice the other day on the site where they were listing the new illuminauto strains they used the same pkg pic for deez nugs and ghost toof [HASHTAG]#37[/HASHTAG] and 39... I don’t see [HASHTAG]#40[/HASHTAG] unfortunately... that’s the one that has my attention!!! Oh well I’m aiming for ghost toof, white crack, and perhaps a few others

So the canada promo % was posted... 20% off everything.. (basically just 10% because of the 10% afn promo that wont work with the sale) I'm glad to have any kind of discount but I waited 2 weeks to place an order hopeing it would be a bit more.. now I cant buy a couple strains I really wanted because of the promo took them off and I cant order them and I'm only saving an extra 10% after the 10% afn promo code that wont work with the black Friday sale.. wish I just ordered 2 weeks ago to avoid the black friday busyness.. at least they posted some grape Walker kush I guess. First year in Canada.. hopefully next years sale will be better for us

At least the international site is 20-50%.. good for you guys..

Any idea on what the canada freebies will be? I think they said bubbasquanch is the main international site freebie along with some limited or art strains I think

So the canada promo % was posted... 20% off everything.. (basically just 10% because of the 10% afn promo that wont work with the sale) I'm glad to have any kind of discount but I waited 2 weeks to place an order hopeing it would be a bit more.. now I cant buy a couple strains I really wanted because of the promo took them off and I cant order them and I'm only saving an extra 10% after the 10% afn promo code that wont work with the black Friday sale.. wish I just ordered 2 weeks ago to avoid the black friday busyness.. at least they posted some grape Walker kush I guess. First year in Canada.. hopefully next years sale will be better for us

I just noticed a
"Mephisto Black Friday CANADA promo" thread you may want to check out buddy
https://autoflower.net/forums/threads/mephisto-black-friday-canada-promo.68419/

Yea it says the same as the site.. 20% off

Is Bitcoin the best way to buy? Or is it pretty similar to other methods?

So this morning I could see the seeds for sale but now all I see is stickers, did they sell out already??

How do you know the other site is getting up to 50% off? I can't see how they would do different discounts because of the country you are in.

So this morning I could see the seeds for sale but now all I see is stickers, did they sell out already??

The sale hasn’t even started... it’s tomorrow. The sale prices won’t even be posted until tomorrow

How do you know the other site is getting up to 50% off? I can't see how they would do different discounts because of the country you are in.

It’s based on stock levels as far as I know and some strains on the US site will be up to 50% off

Because on the site it says 20-50% off already... just doesnt say what strains are what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back