Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would make today even better the sooner we get this sneak peak of the sale... wink wink nudge nudge...

I'm more excited about this sale than going to get a new TV tomorrow morning.. and I'm getting a 70" too! Good day tomorrow!
That's great after I make a mephisto order tomorrow I'm going to the case tractor store to get my black Friday deal on a new quad trac big boy tractor from Case International, and a new 48 foot batwing disc I'm pretty stoked about it, wish I was turning all the land for mephisto beans but

Maybe odd ??? but the new CC processor- is it inside or outside US? Some cards(like mine) don't play/pay outside USA- F'n BS, but..... Hoping cash/MO still be an option cuz I truly loathe banks
Wally world gold prepaid bub MasterCard and can use anywhere.

Wally world gold prepaid bub MasterCard and can use anywhere.

I'd post a pic of that same card with my name on it.... Used it at Seedsman 3x, on the 4th it wasn't going thru last October... Did the phone call bs and they said "US only" so I ended up mailing cash. I'll definitely put cash on the card & give the ol college try, worst scenario, tap an ATM & go to the post office.

The card doesn't work with 'google pay' but is ok on google wallet???? I just ordered direct from a photo company & click'd the $ on the reply- my card # popped up & I thought 'oh hell yea'... Loaded $180 on card & tried & 'google pay doesn't accept prepaid cards'... ATM, and money order sent...

Always give it a try; I just know that things may get funky with prepaid cards... Seems some banks have their own pre-pd cards, but I hate banks a lot more than wally

^ correct.. he said 12 PM central European time the sites will change prices and the sale will start

Looks like they are changing the Canadian site for the sale.. the menu is different, theres a black Friday info and black friday seeds link but the links lead to a blank page. I think we'll get some info soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back